发表于 2-9-2015 09:24:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 weeguo 于 8-9-2015 13:24 编辑

放在这个论坛里了,觉得写得不错的话,就过去赞一下:
华文版:

[原创] 总结一下这几年的工作心得
https://bbs.sgcn.com/thread-15783200-1-1.html

双语沟通。。。这个板块的网友英文好,英文版放这里好了。哈哈。

Review and summarize past years of work experience

Witness the evolutional change from labor-intensive economy towards an intelligent city, I consistently adjust myself to success with Singapore.

I worked very hard to accomplish the daily tasks and fulfills KPIs, and to cope with various challenges. Meanwhile, I take every opportunity to upgrade myself. I got Microsoft Certified System Engineer to learn the IT systems implementations from enterprise level of view. I learned to capture and analyze invisible clues using infrared technology. I graduated with 1st class honors Bachelor degree from reputable Australia University, UON.

Working with detailed improvement is essential, while take care of overall situation cannot be ignored, and sometimes it can bring us some useful breakthroughs.

Cross industries perspective view and its success applications:
- Application of programming knowledge and the super computer from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to accomplish modeling and simulation task within a month, which easily takes more than 2 years to complete using a high end workstation.
- Use Design for Assembly (DFA) concept, revolutionary improved the reliability of hard disk sputtering system (200 Lean ™), hence facilitate its customers an annual savings of 10 million US dollars.
- Precision jig and fixture design to improve R&D device characterization, in-vivo testing reliability and possibilities. Extensive use of Virtual modeling to enhance the communication effectiveness between the managements, scientists, clinicians and suppliers, it speeds up devices developments. It also enhanced the institutes’ proposal application and patents application capabilities.
- Innovation is not limited in the traditional precision manufacturing industry domain. By combines the chemical etching technologies, laser micro-machining, Nano-technologies and bio-compatible packaging technologies, I have successfully worked with scientists and captured clear neuron signals from rats. By using 3D printing technologies, I have designed and manufactured minimum invasive ultrasound catheter housing prototype for stroke.
Effective communications is essential, i.e., communication between people with different cultures, from different industries, at different levels and I am able to bilingual communicate with them.

In the earlier years, I have designed and manufactured sheet metal tool for NPC, which facilitates the high power punch machines extends its capacity to a larger work pieces out of its original design specifications. I have designed auto-extract jet for eagle corporation LTD to extend its international market, and it still available for purchase. I have used programming knowledge to design parametric programing for Ultra-Fine Precision PTE LTD (S), which enables technicians only input work pieces machining dimension to complete a programming, hence tremendously improved efficient and reduced human errors and improved the company competitiveness.

I want take actions to continue contribute to the society. In this dynamic environment, maintaining unchanged is increasingly challenging, the only things that remains unchanged probably were sincere, kind and naughty.
Author:   weeguo
Email:     [email protected]
Date:      31/08/2015
Venue:    Singapore

发表于 2-9-2015 10:30:54|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
膜拜,点赞
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2015 10:39:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
这么牛比 干么不单干
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2015 10:44:52|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
ohohyo 发表于 2-9-2015 10:39
这么牛比 干么不单干

周围太多牛人了,我算小巫罢了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2015 13:10:58|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
又是一学霸
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2015 13:12:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

哪里
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2015 13:14:39|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
weeguo 发表于 2-9-2015 13:12
哪里

你最大的缺点就是谦虚
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2015 13:23:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
110207 发表于 2-9-2015 13:14
你最大的缺点就是谦虚

谦虚不是缺点,我最大的缺点是诚实。发现很多人都不喜欢我太诚实。例如纪录数据时太诚实,老板的报告变得没有可靠和有说服力的结论等。女孩子问我她们买的衣服好看吗?我说,人好看比较要紧,等等。。。一下子也改不了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2015 13:29:02|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
葱白....

first class...
我想重修一下我的学科
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2015 13:29:48|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
weeguo 发表于 2-9-2015 13:23
谦虚不是缺点,我最大的缺点是诚实。发现很多人都不喜欢我太诚实。例如纪录数据时太诚实,老板的报告变得 ...

哈哈哈。。。。有道理。。。。特别有道理
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表