新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: Skyworks2017$

[70后专属] My partner in the rest of my life

[复制链接]
发表于 6-6-2017 20:15:07|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Zoe, actually she who laughed at me may not necessarily be better versed in the English language than me. As Engineerin people, we normally write reports or emails as concise as possible, we don't need follow the grammar or very strictly although we know about it, we also not need to write each and every word in our reports,.As Long as other people understand,it's ok,right?what's the difference between "after Long time study " and "after a Long time study "? How could she say it's broken English?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-6-2017 20:18:03|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
I am typing the message using my handphone. There are a few typo errors.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-6-2017 07:16:59|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
First of all , It played a detrimental part that you cursed me very badly!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-6-2017 08:36:38|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
唉。。我也是无语了。你是真的有问题啊!!情商,智商都有问题啊!我当初肯定是脑子坏了。会和你这么奇葩的人交往一个星期。永远不知道自己错,还去反击别人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-6-2017 09:55:51|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
what's the difference between "after Long time study " and "after a Long time study "?

没有不同, 因为两个都错误, 哈哈哈.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-6-2017 11:25:29|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
clarachen2 发表于 7-6-2017 09:55
what's the difference between "after Long time study " and "after a Long time study "?

没有不同,  ...

Don't feed the troll
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-6-2017 23:24:36|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Miss Chen, I don't think you are a nasty person,perhaps you are a nice gal. Is it ok we bury the hatchet and be friends?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-6-2017 23:29:57|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
This post is not some sorts of agreement ,contract ,covenant or truce between 2 nations. Let it be casual and informal, ok? Nobody will misunderstand " after Long time study ", " After having studied for a Long time " is really too formal and bookish. Good night!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-6-2017 23:37:03|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
@Blackhat, you are a manager of an European MNC in Singapore. I am contemplating to join your company in the future. Initially you showed a goodwill. How come you contradict yourself at present? Let's be friends! Good night!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-6-2017 12:58:50|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
@晓琳,i would like to know about you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表