发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本帖最后由 Some 于 31-8-2010 23:48 编辑

I'm so happy you brought up that 50-yr-old indian man post! Becos that 50-yr-old indian man post already cleared my name!

You hamyris, are so stupid & you are a shameless lair! You did not even read the comments I wrote in that post.

In that June post, 1 sporean forumner by the nick of Khiam was scolding chinaman. I POST TO DEFEND CHINA PEOPLE. I did NOT scold china people. You stupid lair, you go read the post again! It was khiam he scold chinaman. I post to scold this khiam back so is I defend china people.  You cannot read english, you moron..

Now back to the renting yr master rm at Blk 437 Yishun case.

I will briefly describe what actually happen to debunk your wicked lies.

I sms you only once on 25th Aug. I said I wan sign 1 Month 1st & if after I move in,  if I find your other tenants not noisy & their hygiene standards are good, I will continue stay for a few more months untill I collect my own hse keys.

You called me , when u heard my voice, you said in a very fierce, unfriendly tone, you are sporean ah!!

I replied yes.

Next u asked me why I must sign 1 mth 1st.

I replied to you in a polite manner becos I last time worked as hse rental agent before & also many many sporeans that had rented their hse to china tenants before, many of them related many china tenants did not keep the hse in clean condition & also many of them are quite rowdy. I NEVER say ALL china tenants are like that , I only say from many sporeans' previous experience of renting their hse to china tenanats & my own last time housing agent experience, there are really many china tenants they behave this way.

After u heard this, you immediately scold me in a very loud fierce tone, 你骂我 你们所有新加坡人就是这么下贱,you also scold we sporeans also all very bad so why say you sporeans always like to say china tenants are dirty , did not keep the hse clean.

I only say many of those sporean owners that rent their hse to china tenants complain the hse is dirty etc but you are a mad dog that keep scolding me.

You crazy mad dog even went further to say why you sporean women always like to say many china girls come snatch people's husband & or work as whore. THEN YOU THIS MAD DOG suddenly scold me you all sporean women then are whores.

I got furious so of course I scold you back, then you scold my mother is a whore.

Now you this shameless mad dog fabricate stories & you tell lies by wrongly accusing me of anti-China people. It's you yourself that's VERY ANTI-SPOREAN, & you do  not allow sporean to make any comment on some of the china tenants' bad social habits.

To make matters even worse, you this mad shameless lair even post many  topics here to wrongly frame me, & you also asked your malaysian husband to post vulgar obscene words yo scold my mother & me on Sunday. You that crazy malaysian husband kept posting 'pukimak, fu-ck you & say my mother is whore'. Your malaysian's husband's mother then is whore. Remember all these is both you mad dog & yr malaysian azzhole husband scold me vulgairties to insult my mother 1st. That thread where both you mad idiot & your mad husband scold my mother vulgarities is already deleted by this forum's moderator. I called the moderator to delete that thread becos it was too insulting on my mother

I already found a hse in gumtree.com.sg , that hse's landlord is a sporean. So I no need to come here to hear you this mad bitch spewing lies about me in this forum anymore.

But I'm just curious since you so hate we sporeans, then what for you come to work in spore?

Another thing, last time I work as hse agent before so I know roughly about one-third of all sporean-chinese landlords cannot rent their hse to china tenants. This is becos they have previous bad experience with china tenants last time or their friends/relatives's experince tell them so. You crazy troublemaker cannot say if don't rent to china tenants means is anti-china blah, blah blah.

You are a very wicked-hearted person with a hidden agenda to twist the whole thing to lie about what actually happen between both of in that phone call.

You this mad dog will suffer bad karma for yr despicable wicked attempts to frame me with yr false allegations in this forum.

Regardless of whatever lies both you & your crazy malaysian husband wanna fabricate later in this forum to attack me, I will not waste my time to come back here to read what you this 2 mad dogs lie about me here.

This mad wicked chinawoman hamyris handphone number is . I hope ALL the sporeans can see this post, especially all the sporean flatowners must remember her hp number & don't rent your hdb flat to her becos she is those illegal 2nd landlord that rented an entire hdb flat from a sporean owner & and then she sublet the entire same flat at higher prices to other tenants. She herself does not stay in this rental flat. This is AGAINST HDB regulations on subletting.

Hopefuly the Blk 437 Yishun sporean owner can see this post asap & quickly kick the mad wicked china woman out from yr flat as she had violated HDB subletting rulesl

狮城交友圈子来自四大名著的【歇后语】集锦
收藏 分享 00 0 顶 踩
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表