新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 18303|回复: 175

just a dairy to express my emotion...sorry to pollute ur eyes

[复制链接]
发表于 28-7-2004 02:49:39|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>28/07/2004 mid-night</P>
<P>so bored...dunno what to do...maybe it is a game for me but i dunno who is the ultimate player in the game. maybe i was hurt too deep in past, so i cant get into the love all out of my heart. </P>
<P>i try to keep my heart in peace...i try to think about the vital stuffs i m needing...i expect and wait...although it isnt the situation that one step changes my whole life...but i have been a adult and i cant be so irresponsible to myself...</P>
<P>now i m listening the song that "if there is a day.." ....yes,, if thre is a day...maybe i m thinking if there was a deed....</P>
发表于 28-7-2004 02:53:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>laugh..laugh with the world,</P><P>weep..you weep yourself..</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-7-2004 01:43:20|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>29/07/2004 mid-night</P><P>my Jesus!!! when i am going recovering, my roommate start getting ill...it is rheum and sore throat...ai...maybe the air-con should not be switched on...</P><P>so annoyed...now i am waiting the diploma certification...everyday just waiting and waiting...everyday spam and spam....aiii...waste my time...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-7-2004 02:06:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>now i have realized a principle...all roads lead to Rome...it is a quite necessary considering principle in the actual work...since you cant get the apple through swarming up to the tree, why not use a long rod to hit it down?....change the thoughtways to suvive in the keeping innovating world.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-7-2004 07:05:52|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
shit...dun want to sleep yet...i am like the morbid gambler...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2004 11:13:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>30/07/2004 noon</P>
<P>faint...ytday i helped my friend to complete her maths homework...although i used to be familiar to those question but it was the things happened in once upon a time....but luckily..when i reviewed the testbook...most of them can be remembered to solve. but you know....from 5 oclock pm to 4 oclock am. it was a torture to me....even though it was included 1-2 hours for dinner and relax...but thx my jesus...sporean maths is very easy compared with chinese...so just i can apply the formulas...then the answers of the question were just a piece of cake...</P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-7-31 2:42:33编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2004 14:24:28|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
dun laugh......i am so hurt....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2004 13:04:07|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-7-2004 02:38:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>31/07/2004 midnight</P><P>do you love to accompany with a gal that she always wants to accompany with you? en..... i mean she has a bit obstruction to your private freedom....maybe lack of communication and i dun want to cool her enthusiasm to me...so i seldom talk about the thing with her. i know...lack of communication will cause the harm of relation and emotion. it is a little problem in two persons' transaction../. </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-7-2004 13:06:54|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>猫猫抱抱我</I>在2004-7-30 14:24:28的发言:</B>
dun laugh......i am so hurt....</DIV>

oh.............sorry ...man...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表