发表于 1-8-2004 04:27:54|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Aden</I>在2004-7-31 13:06:54的发言:</B>

oh.............sorry ...man...</DIV>

you r welcome.....[em06][em02][em01][em04][em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-8-2004 04:26:58|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>01/08/2004 morning</P><P>what does a kiss mean? i dunno..i have a soft heart....shit! in simply... i m weak in love affair....i know...my heart is not a right time to open to a non right gal....i choose to be wind that hasnt root...i dunno how to face the future...i dun want to hurt everyone including myself.... you maybe think i m a selfish man...yes! i admit that...particularly in love affairs cus i was hurt too deeply before....drift along la! one normal day passed means a lucky draw for me!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-8-2004 17:45:07|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>学习当中</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-8-2004 05:34:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
it is so romantic to listen the sad music in midnight...amazing!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-8-2004 03:35:29|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>03/08/2004 midnight</P><P>ytday night...just 3 hour ago...i had clarify my thought to her...although i told a white lie...i know she will understand what she need to do...no matter how are my excuses, i just care what she would do then.. yes..no feeling is no feeling...i can drop into a love that the heroine i dun love...yes...a little of pity and sadness flow in my brain...but i get a revolution in spirit, free time of myself, money,etc..and it is also a fair ending to her...i never occupy her body...maybe you think i m a idiot in the 21th century...but i believe my done is right...i will never regret for my done at that time...i hope she will understand and respect my heart.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2004 02:38:43|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>04/08/2004 midnight</P><P>ytday evening i watched tv and saw chinese football team beat the iranian team...although the scene was a bit ugly but the most important thing is we have won the semifinal of asia football cup...so great...i can sense the happyness now in china.. and the final rival is japanese team...you know, we all are hating the japs for so long...this time we must try our best to overtake the dogs...although we cant meet korean team to revenge, we still can have the opportunity to see the game and result we have waited so long. </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2004 02:40:16|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>i need to find a gal that can accompany with me forever...who is she now? </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2004 20:24:45|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-8-2004 05:46:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>05/08/2004 morning</P><P>just 4 hours ago...i drunk too much and the alcohol make buzzing in my brain.....in fact..this meet we 3 fellows have plan so early...but up to today we can fulfill..ai....we have graduated and seperated for a long time...this time we met togther and had a drink...i felt very happy... although we spend a bit more....about just a bit less than $200. we drunk a cup of vodka, whiskey, and two jugs of beer... i wanted to vomit la...holy great!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-8-2004 20:55:57|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
idiotic drink ....?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表