新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: davier

My Thoughts

[复制链接]
发表于 3-10-2004 21:19:36|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>but the fact is that majority of the participants are from China. They don't really like English jokes and so on.</P><P>There are jokes and lyrics~</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-10-2004 21:15:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Seriously, you should have some threads that allows posting of jokes and music as well as lyrics. Of course, these should all be in English. This way, it will diversify the forum and more people will come in to contribute.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-10-2004 21:24:11|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
If you allow me, I shall start a thread to post songs. That is, when people go into that thread, they can click on the song 's name and the music will start to play....but I have to figure out how to do it since I cant understand the functions in Chinese....I do have some nice English songs to share....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-10-2004 21:25:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
good idea![em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-10-2004 21:45:06|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[em15]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-10-2004 21:47:22|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
it is ok. Keep your songs and lyrics for some others~[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-10-2004 21:39:44|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
oh i see i see... i actually prefer Chinese songs
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-10-2004 21:38:21|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
I have to go home and see which song has the nicest lyrics that will capture your heart.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-10-2004 21:37:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
what is the title. maybe i know it[em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-10-2004 09:39:04|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Today, I was at a bus stop in Geylang when a China girl walk past me. She got a second glance from me simply because she looks really simple and nice and looks sort of like Liang Jing Ru. My eyes followed her her as she ascended the stairs leading to the overhead bridge next to the bus stop. After awhile, she disappeared, failing to reappear at the other end. Then I realised that she was at the other side of the stairs, sitting down and crying. My heart goes out for her. I guess life is really tough for some foreigners here. It reminds me of someone, who also once sat down at the stairs of the overhead bridge after quarreling with me, and yes, she was a China student...But shes back in China now. Yes, I miss her...but we are growing so apart now.....[em39]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表