新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: davier

My Thoughts

[复制链接]
Kit
发表于 11-10-2004 22:47:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>i love hongkong..</P><P>that's just challenging&amp;frustrating........singapore is peaceful&amp;slow-paced in times...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-10-2004 00:45:32|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Hongkong is dirty/crowded/boisterous/disordered. I can't find anything that I can praise
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-10-2004 13:12:21|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
I love the culture reflected from the dramas~~[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 12-10-2004 13:35:29|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>simply love HK</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-10-2004 13:45:35|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
well, well, everyone has the right to judge~[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-10-2004 15:37:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

What Is Your Dream?

<P>I guess everyone of us has some dreams that we hope could fulfil some day or another. Just to share with you mine...</P>
<P>It is my greatest wish to take someone I love with me on a backpacking trip. I have always love the culture of the follow places and have read up extensively on these places...</P>
<UL>
<LI>Minority tribes of Yunnan and Xinjiang</LI>
<LI>Silk Road</LI>
<LI>Himalayans</LI>
<LI>Tibet and the tibetan plateau</LI></UL>
<P>I want her to be by my side as we buzz through the markets of Urumuqi, sunbath in the heat of the Gobi desert, enjoying the snow cap Himalayans mountains, watch the sunset and sunrise on the tibetan pleateau. I want her to lie on my shoulder as we endure the long distance journey through the Silk Road. I want her to be part of my life, my dream...</P>
<P>But then, are things that easy? Can I find someone who shared my dream and passion that easily, someone who also embraces the same love for these places? It will be very difficult. I do not dare to dream anymore. When I have enough money, I will simply pack up and go alone. At least I will have half of my dream fulfiled.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-10-2004 19:02:05|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>I have the same dream about travelling to these places. I've been to some of you mentioned, but they turned out to be disappointing and unpleasant due to too much higher expectation before going. (However Maldives is really nice) </P><P>I normally go with friends and family. At a younger age I joined tour groups. Now I can almost go anywhere on my own (though financially supported by the parents) However I daren't go to certain places that I want but are considered dangerous/unstable at present, such as the Middle East, Nepal and some countries in the middle Africa (where yellow fever exists) Now my biggest wish is to travel Europe in the next two years (I hope) I love to backpack in the mountains as I remember an advertisement of Leon Lai encountering a girl on a backpacking trip in the himalayans. But backpacking needs a lot of preparation. </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 12-10-2004 22:55:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>davier</I>在2004-10-12 15:37:18的发言:</B>

<P>I guess everyone of us has some dreams that we hope could fulfil some day or another. Just to share with you mine...</P>
<P>It is my greatest wish to take someone I love with me on a backpacking trip. I have always love the culture of the follow places and have read up extensively on these places...</P>
<UL>
<LI>Silk Road</LI>
<LI>Himalayans</LI>
<P>I want her to be by my side as we buzz through the markets of Urumuqi, sunbath in the heat of the Gobi desert, enjoying the snow cap Himalayans mountains, watch the sunset and sunrise on the tibetan pleateau. I want her to lie on my shoulder as we endure the long distance journey through the Silk Road. I want her to be part of my life, my dream...</P>
<P>But then, are things that easy? Can I find someone who shared my dream and passion that easily, someone who also embraces the same love for these places? It will be very difficult. I do not dare to dream anymore. When I have enough money, I will simply pack up and go alone. At least I will have half of my dream fulfiled.</P>

</DIV>
<P>
<P>u r like my photographer frd..</P>
<P>he's a weird guy..or i should say special...unique..one of the kind..but since u guys are similar..then u guys are special..unique..one of the kind..</P>
<P>i'd like to go places like that..</P>
<P>but it's so unpractical..</P>
<P>as i need to make up everyday..and wash my contact lenses..</P>
<P>if i travel to places like that...i don think i could do that everyday..</P>
<P>conditons r not good</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-10-2004 23:48:52|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>davier</I>在2004-10-12 15:37:18的发言:</B>

<UL>
<LI>Silk Road</LI>
<LI>Himalayans</LI>

</DIV>
<P>  
<P>dare to dream but love isn't everything one has~</P>

My Thoughts

My Thoughts
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-10-2004 23:53:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Kit</I>在2004-10-12 22:55:01的发言:</B>

<P>
<P>u r like my photographer frd..</P>
<P>he's a weird guy..or i should say special...unique..one of the kind..but since u guys are similar..then u guys are special..unique..one of the kind..</P>
<P>i'd like to go places like that..</P>
<P>but it's so unpractical..</P>
<P>as i need to make up everyday..and wash my contact lenses..</P>
<P>if i travel to places like that...i don think i could do that everyday..</P>
<P>conditons r not good</P></DIV>
<P>don't get you~</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表