As time goes by
<p>
<p>
<P>Oh yes, the world will always welcome lovers
As time goes by</P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-28 16:30:03编辑过]
发表于 25-10-2004 16:53:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=5>Gypsys Tramps and Thieves <p></p></FONT></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=5><st1:place>Cher</st1:place></FONT></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I was born in the wagon of a travelin' show </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Papa would do whatever he could </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of Doctor Good </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Gypsys, tramps, and thieves </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>We'd hear it from the people of the town </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>They'd call us gypsys, tramps, and thieves </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>But every night all the men would come around </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And lay their money down </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Picked up a boy just south of <st1:City><st1:place>Mobile</st1:place></st1:City> </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Gave him a ride, filled him with a hot meal </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I was sixteen, he was twenty-one </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Rode with us to <st1:City><st1:place>Memphis</st1:place></st1:City> </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And Papa woulda shot him if he knew what he'd done </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Gypsys, tramps, and thieves </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>We'd hear it from the people of the town </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>They'd call us gypsys, tramps, and thieves </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>But every night all the men would come around </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And lay their money down </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I never had schoolin' but he taught me well </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>With his smooth southern style </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Three months later I'm a girl in trouble </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And I haven't seen him for a while </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Oh, no, I haven't seen him for a while </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>She was born in the wagon of a travelin' show </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Her mama had to dance for the money they'd throw </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Grandpa'd do whatever he could </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of Doctor Good </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Gypsys, tramps, and thieves </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>We'd hear it from the people of the town </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>They'd call us gypsys, tramps, and thieves </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>But every night all the men would come around </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And lay their money down </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Gypsys, tramps, and thieves </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>We'd hear it from the people of the town </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>They'd call us gypsys, tramps, and thieves </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>But every night all the men would come around </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Times New Roman">And lay their money down  </FONT></FONT></P>[em17][em17][em17][em17]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 16:53:44|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>How Deep Is Your Love </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>[SPONSOR]</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>  </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know your eyes in the morning sun</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I feel you touch me in the pouring rain</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And the moment that you wander far from me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I wanna feel you in my arms again</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Then you come to me on a summer breeze</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Keep me warm in your love</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Then you softly leave</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And it's me you need to show</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>How deep is your love</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Chorus </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>How deep is your love, how deep is your love</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I really mean to learn</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>'Cause we're living in a world of fools</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Breaking us down</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>When they all should let us be</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>We belong to you and me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I believe in you</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>You know the door to my very soul</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>You're the light in my deepest darkest hour</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>You're my saviour when I fall</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And you may not think I care for you</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>When you know down inside that I really do</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And it's me you need to show</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>How deep is your love</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Chorus</FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 16:54:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>Billy Joel</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>Title: Just the Way You Are</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2><FONT size=5>Album: Stranger</FONT> </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>[SPONSOR]</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>  </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Don't go changing, to try and please me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>You never let me down before</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Don't imagine you're too familiar</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And I don't see you anymore</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>We never could have come this far</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I took the good times, I'll take the bad times</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I'll take you just the way you are</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Don't go trying some new fashion</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Don't change the color of your hair</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>You always have my unspoken passion</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Although I might not seem to care</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I don't want clever conversation</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I never want to work that hard</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I just want someone that I can talk to</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I want you just the way you are.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I need to know that you will always be</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>The same old someone that I knew</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>What will it take till you believe in me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>The way that I believe in you.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I said I love you and that's forever</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And this I promise from the heart</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I could not love you any better</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I love you just the way you are. </FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 16:55:29|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>LEAVING ON A JET PLANE</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>John Denver</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>(J. Denver)</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>All my bags are packed</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I'm ready to go</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I'm standing here outside your door</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I hate to wake you up</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>To say goodbye</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>But the dawn is breakin'</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>It's early morn</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>The taxi's waitin'</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>He's blowin' his horn</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Already I'm so lonesome</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I could die</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>(So) kiss me and smile for me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Tell me that you'll wait for me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Hold me like you'll never let me go</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Don't know when I'll be back again</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Oh, babe, I hate to go</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>There's so many times</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I've let you down</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>So many times I've played around</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I tell you now</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>They don't mean a thing</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Every place I go</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I think of you</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Every song I sing</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I'll sing for you</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>When I come back</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I'll bring your wedding ring</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>(So) kiss me and smile for me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Tell me that you'll wait for me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Hold me like you'll never let me go</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Don't know when I'll be back again</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Oh, babe, I hate to go</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Now the time</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Has come to leave you</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>One more time to let me kiss you</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Then close your eyes</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And I'll be on my way</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Dream about the days to come</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>When I won't have</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>To leave you alone</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>About the time</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I won't have to say</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>(So) kiss me and smile for me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Tell me that you'll wait for me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Hold me like you'll never let me go</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Don't know when I'll be back again</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Oh, babe, I hate to go</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I'm leavin' on a jet plane</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Don't know when I'll be back again</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Oh babe, I hate to go</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 16:55:05|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<H1 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=5>LEADER OF THE BAND</FONT></H1><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=5>Dan Fogelberg<p></p></FONT></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">An only child alone and wild a cabinet maker's son<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">His hands were meant for different work and his heart was known to<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">none<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">He left his home and went his lone and solitary way<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">And he gave to me a gift I know I never can repay<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">A quiet man of music denied a simpler fate<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">He tried to be a soldier once but his music wouldn't wait<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">He earned his love through discipline, a thundering, velvet hand<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">His gentle means of sculpting souls took me years to understand<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">The leader of the band is tired and his eyes are growing old<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">But his blood runs through my instrument<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">And his song is in my soul<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">My life has been a poor attempt to imitate the man<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">I'm just a living legacy to the leader of the band.<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">My brothers' lives were different for they heard another call<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">One went to Chicago and the other to <st1:City><st1:place>St. Paul</st1:place></st1:City><p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">And I'm in <st1:State><st1:place>Colorado</st1:place></st1:State> when I'm not in some hotel<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Living out this life I've chose and come to know so well.<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">I thank you for the music and your stories of the road<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">I thank you for the freedom when it came my time to go<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">I thank you for the kindness and the times when you got tough<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">And, pop, I don't think I said 'I love you' near enough<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">The leader of the band is tired and his eyes are growing old<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">But his blood runs through my instrument<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">And his song is in my soul <p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">My life has been a poor attempt to imitate the man<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">I'm just a living legacy to the leader of the band<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">I am the living legacy to the leader of the band</FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 16:57:32|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=5>Quando quando quando<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p> </p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p> </p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt">Tell me when will you be mine
Tell me quando, quando, quando
We can share a love divine
Please don&acute;t make me wait again

When will you say &acute;yes&acute; to me?
You mean happiness to me
Oh, my love, please tell me when

Ev&acute;ry moment&acute;s a day
Ev&acute;ry day seems a lifetime
Let me show you the way
To a joy beyond compare

I can&acute;t wait a moment more
Say it&acute;s me that you adore
And then, darlin&acute;, tell me when

(instrumental strings and brass)

Ev&acute;ry moment&acute;s a day
Ev&acute;ry day seems a lifetime
Let me show you the way
To a joy beyond compare

I can&acute;t wait a moment more
Say it&acute;s me that you adore
And then, darlin&acute;, tell me when

Oh, my darlin&acute;, tell me when
Mmm, my darlin&acute;, tell me when</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 16:58:04|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><B normal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>Papa </FONT></B></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Everyday my papa would work<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>To try to make ends meet<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>To see that we would eat<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Keep those shoes upon my feet<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Every night my papa would take me<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>And tuck me in my bed<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Kiss me on my head<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>After all my prayers were said<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>And there were years<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Of sadness and of tears<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Through it all<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Together we were strong<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>We were strong<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Times were rough<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>But Papa he was tough<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Mama stood beside him all along<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Growing up with them was easy<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>The time had flew on by<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>The years began to fly<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>They aged and so did I<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>And I could tell<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>That mama she wasn't well<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Papa knew and deep down so did she<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>So did she<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>When she died<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Papa broke down and he cried<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>And all he could say was, "God, why her? Take me!"<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Everyday he sat there sleeping in a rocking chair<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>He never went upstais<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Because she wasn't there<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Then one day my Papa said,<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>"Son, I'm proud of how you've grown"<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>He said, "Go out and make it on your own.<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Don't worry. I'm O.K. alone."<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>He said, "There are things that you must do"<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>He said, "There's places you must see"<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>And his eyes were sad as he<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>As he said goodbye to me<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Every time I kess my children<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Papa's words ring true<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>He said, "Children live through you.<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Let them grow!  They'll leave you, too"<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>I remember every word Papa used to say<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>I kiss my kids and pray<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>That they'll think of me<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Oh how I pray<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>They will think of me<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>That way<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Someday<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 16:58:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=5>sacrifice<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p> </p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt">It's a human sign
When things go wrong
When the scent of her lingers
And temptation's strong

Into the boundary
Of each married man
Sweet deceit comes calling
And negativity lands

Cold cold heart
Hard done by you
Some things look better baby
Just passing through

And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all

Mutual misunderstanding
After the fact
Sensitivity builds a prison
In the final act

We lose direction
No stone unturned
No tears to damn you
When jealousy burns

Cold cold heart
Hard done by you
Just passing through

And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all

Cold cold heart
Hard done by you
Just passing through

And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice

It's no sacrifice at all
It's no sacrifice at all
It's no sacrifice at all
It's no sacrifice at all
It's no sacrifice at all</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:00:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 5pt 0in"><b><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=6>The Great Pretender</FONT></b></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><I normal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Words &amp; Music by Buck Ram
Recorded by The Platters, 1955 (#1)</FONT></I></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>G   C             Dm7       C     C7<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Oh, yes, I'm the great pretender,<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>F               Fm         C     C7<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Pretending that I'm doing well;<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>     F      G7       C      Am   F<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>My need is such, I pretend too much --<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Dm7   C         Dm7  G7      C    <p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>I'm lonely, but no one can tell.<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>G   C            Dm7       C     C7   <p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Oh, yes, I'm the great pretender,<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>    F         Fm         C     C7<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Adrift in a world of my own;<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>    F       G7          C   Am    F<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>I play the game, but to my real shame,<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>  Fm    C          G         C      C7<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>You've left me to dream all alone.<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Bridge:<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>      F           Dm7        C      C7<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Too real is this feeling of make believe,<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>     F           Dm7          C            G7<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal.<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>G   C             Dm7      C     C7<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Oh, yes, I'm the great pretender,<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>       F           Fm           C    C7<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Just laughing and gay, like a clown.<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>    F     G7          C    Am   F<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>I seem to be what I'm not, you see,<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Coda:<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>      C         Dm7           E<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>I'm wearing my heart like a crown,<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Dm7  C            F     Dm7     C<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Pretending that you're still around,<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><p><FONT size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Dm7   Fdim   C<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: 0in 47.95pt 95.9pt 143.85pt 191.8pt 239.75pt 287.7pt 335.65pt 383.6pt 431.55pt"><FONT size=2>Still  a - round.<p></p></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表