新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 死珊珊

my favorite lyrics(oldies)

[复制链接]
发表于 25-10-2004 16:59:57|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>Title: Shape Of My Heart</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2><FONT size=5>Album: Ten Summoner's Tales</FONT> </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>[SPONSOR]</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>He deals the cards as a meditation</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And those he plays never suspect</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>He doesn't play for the money he wins</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>He doesn't play for the respect</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>He deals the cards to find the answer</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>The sacred geometry of chance</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>The hidden law of probable outcome</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>The numbers lead a dance</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know that the clubs are weapons of war</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know that diamonds mean money for this art</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>But that's not the shape of my heart</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>He may play the jack of diamonds</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>He may lay the queen of spades</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>He may conceal a king in his hand</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>While the memory of it fades</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know that the clubs are weapons of war</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know that diamonds mean money for this art</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>But that's not the shape of my heart</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>That's not the shape, the shape of my heart</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And if I told you that I loved you</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>You'd maybe think there's something wrong</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I'm not a man of too many faces</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>The mask I wear is one</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Those who speak know nothing</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And find out to their cost</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Like those who curse their luck in too many places</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And those who smile are lost</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know that the clubs are weapons of war</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I know that diamonds mean money for this art</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>But that's not the shape of my heart</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>That's not the shape of my heart </FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 16:59:05|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P><FONT size=5>seasons in the sum</FONT></P><P>Goodbye to you my trusted friend,
We've known each other since we're nine or ten,
Together we've climb hills and trees,
Learned of love and ABC,
Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees. </P><P>Goodbye my friend it's hard to die,
When all the birds are singing in the sky,
Now the spring is in the air,
Pretty girls are everywhere,
Think of me and I'll be there. </P><P>Chorus:
We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun,
But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time. </P><P>Goodbye papa please pray for me,
I was the black sheep of the family,
You tried to teach me right from wrong,
Too much wine and too much song,
Wonder how I got along. </P><P>Goodbye papa is hard to die,
Little children everywhere,
When you see them I'll be there. </P><P>Chorus:repeat 2 times </P><P>Goodbye Michelle my little one,
You gave me love and helped me find the sun,
And every time that I was down,
You would always come around,
And get my feet back on the ground. </P><P>Goodbye Michelle it's hard to die,
With the flowers everywhere,
I wish that we could both be there. </P><P>Chorus
Repeat</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:00:56|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P><FONT size=5>smoke on the water</FONT></P><P>We all came out to Montreux
On the Lake Geneva shoreline
To make records with a mobile
We didn't have much time
Frank Zappa and the Mothers
Were at the best place around
But some stupid with a flare gun
Burned the place to the ground
Smoke on the water, fire in the sky</P><P>They burned down the gambling house
It died with an awful sound
Funky &amp; Claude was running in and out
Pulling kids out the ground
When it all was over
We had to find another place
But Swiss time was running out
It seemed that we would lose the race
Smoke on the water, fire in the sky</P><P>We ended up at the Grand Hotel
It was empty cold and bare
But with the Rolling truck Stones thing just outside
Making our music there
With a few red lights and a few old beds
We make a place to sweat
No matter what we get out of this
I know we'll never forget
Smoke on the water, fire in the sky</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:01:14|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<PRE><FONT face="Courier New"><FONT size=5>The Street Of <st1:City><st1:place>London</st1:place></st1:City></FONT></FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>-Tony Rice</FONT></PRE><PRE><p><FONT face="Courier New" size=2> </FONT></p></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Have you seen then old man in the closed down market</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Kicking up the paper with his worn out shoes</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>In his eyes you see no pride </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>And held loosely by his side,</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>yesterday's paper telling yesterday's news</FONT></PRE><PRE><p><FONT face="Courier New" size=2> </FONT></p></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>So how can you tell me you're lonely </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>And say, for you,</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>that then sun don't shine </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Let me take you by the hand</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT size=2><FONT face="Courier New">And lead you through the streets of <st1:City><st1:place>London</st1:place></st1:City></FONT></FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>I'll show you something to make you change your mind</FONT></PRE><PRE><p><FONT face="Courier New" size=2> </FONT></p></PRE><PRE><FONT size=2><FONT face="Courier New">Have you seen the old gal who walks the streets of <st1:City><st1:place>London</st1:place></st1:City></FONT></FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Dirt in her hair and her clothes in rags </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>She's now time for talking, </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>she just keeps right on walking </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Carryin her home in two big shopping bags </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT size=2><FONT face="Courier New">In the all night cafe at a <st1:time Hour="11" Minute="15">quarter past eleven</st1:time></FONT></FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Same old man sitting there on his own </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Looking at the world over the rim of his teacup</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Each tea lasts an hour and he goes home alone</FONT></PRE><PRE><p><FONT face="Courier New" size=2> </FONT></p></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Have you seen the old man outside the seaman's mission </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>Memory fading like the ribbons that he wears </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>In our winter city, </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>the rain cries a  little pity</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Courier New" size=2>For one more forgotten hero in a world that doesn't care.</FONT></PRE><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3> </FONT></p></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:02:03|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt; mso-outline-level: 1; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><B>What's Going On Lyrics<p></p></B></P><P 0in 0in 0pt">Mother, mother
There's too many of you crying
Brother, brother, brother
There's far too many of you dying
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some lovin' here today - Ya

Father, father
We don't need to escalate
You see, war is not the answer
For only love can conquer hate
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some lovin' here today

Picket lines and picket signs
Don't punish me with brutality
Talk to me, so you can see
Oh, what's going on
What's going on
Ya, what's going on
Ah, what's going on

In the mean time
Right on, baby
Right on
Right on

Father, father, everybody thinks we're wrong
Oh, but who are they to judge us
Simply because our hair is long
Oh, you know we've got to find a way
To bring some understanding here today
Oh

Picket lines and picket signs
Don't punish me with brutality
Talk to me
So you can see
What's going on
Ya, what's going on
Tell me what's going on
I'll tell you what's going on - Uh
Right on baby
Right on baby</P>[em17][em17][em17]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:01:40|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=5>Unforgettable<p></p></FONT></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Unforgettable that's what you are</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Unforgettable though near or far</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Like a song of love that clings to me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>how the though of you does things to me</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>never before some one been more</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Unforgettable in every way</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And foever more that's how you'll stay</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>That's why darling it's incredible</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>that someone so unforgettable</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>thinks that I am inforgettable too</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Unforgettable in every way</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>And forever more that's how you'll stay</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>That's why darling it's incredible</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>that someone so unforgettable</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Thinks that I am unforgettable too</FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:03:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>yesterday(太老了)</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2></FONT> </P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Now it looks as though they're here to stay</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Oh, I believe in yesterday.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be,</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>There's a shadow hanging over me.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Oh, yesterday came suddenly.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Now I need a place to hide away.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Oh, I believe in yesterday.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Mm mm mm mm mm.</FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:02:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=5>Words</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B normal"><FONT size=5>Bee Gees</FONT></B><BR line-break"><BR line-break"></FONT></FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Smile an everlasting smile, a smile can bring you near to me.
Don't ever let me find you down, cause that would bring a tear to me.
This world has lost its glory, let's start a brand new story now, my love.
Right now, there'll be no other time and I can show you how, my love.

Talk in everlasting words, and dedicate them all to me.
And I will give you all my life, I'm here if you should call to me.
You think that I don't even mean a single word I say.
It's only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away.</FONT></P><P 0in 0in 0pt"><p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> </FONT></p></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:43:44|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>you are examining my reading english.......</P>[em06]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:05:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
先贴到这,如果有10个人会欣赏这些我就很开心了,可惜歌不能贴!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆