发表于 24-11-2004 03:02:50|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>猫猫抱抱我</I>在2004-11-23 21:02:42的发言:</B>
aquariusy gal...yours are better</DIV>
<P> Thank you...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-11-2004 17:31:10|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P break-all; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><FONT face=宋体>参考上面的翻译,改了一下, 大家看看怎么样?</FONT></P><P break-all; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><FONT face=宋体></FONT> </P><P break-all; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><FONT face=宋体>Suddenly I have an urge to cry after reading your E-mail. Maybe it was because of the stuff of real “care”.<p></p></FONT></P><P break-all; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><FONT face=宋体>I have been excellent, and will always be. When we are together, there is more happiness coming in; when we are separate, we just live a normal life.<p></p></FONT></P><P break-all; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><FONT face=宋体>This time I will be away for a month. Hope u can live as usually...Don't miss me too much...Don't go to places which you're not supposed to... Don't speed when you're driving....Don't stay up too late for your job… And don't eat too much...ok?<p></p></FONT></P><P break-all; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><FONT face=宋体>Ever thought of sending you some gift, but I have got no idea on what it should be... I think currently I'd rather not buying anything. <p></p></FONT></P><P break-all; LINE-HEIGHT: 12pt"><FONT face=宋体>Actually I want to bring you to meet my mom… But are you prepared and ready for such a meeting? Please throw out your own opinions on it.<p></p></FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-11-2004 17:54:45|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
BABE..i dun want to comprise with you la...you quit la,,,i can take you any more la..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-11-2004 20:50:54|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>well,猫猫抱抱我,I am hello_babe, please respect me for once? Well, i can quit. I d love to! You can tell your fren to let me quit. </P><P>I have asked him for a couple of times but he did not allow me to. It doesn't matter whether I am the admin or not.</P><P>I already made so many friends here,I am so glad. </P><P>Even your insulting words always made me down but anyway I have to thank you, because you are the one who made me your "ASSISTANT".</P><P>It is my honor to serve you for these days, my lord.</P><P>there is one thing you have to bear in mind, dear administer 猫猫抱抱我, i never asked anyone from this board to go against you, although you always insulted me so openly. I am a fair person and i hope in the future, you can also be one.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-11-2004 01:05:26|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>well, i guess it is fine. You don't know who she is right? who on earth knows who she is? So, it doesn't matter. But if you do know her, do not laugh at her. she has the freedom to do so. cheers!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-11-2004 01:01:07|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>hehe .dont be too swank. i have never see the person who put their love letter in public..............it's SOB</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-11-2004 22:26:39|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>hello_babe</I>在2004-11-27 20:50:54的发言:</B>

<P>well,猫猫抱抱我,I am hello_babe, please respect me for once? Well, i can quit. I d love to! You can tell your fren to let me quit. </P>
<P>I have asked him for a couple of times but he did not allow me to. It doesn't matter whether I am the admin or not.</P>
<P>I already made so many friends here,I am so glad. </P>
<P>Even your insulting words always made me down but anyway I have to thank you, because you are the one who made me your "ASSISTANT".</P>
<P>It is my honor to serve you for these days, my lord.</P>
<P>there is one thing you have to bear in mind, dear administer 猫猫抱抱我, i never asked anyone from this board to go against you, although you always insulted me so openly. I am a fair person and i hope in the future, you can also be one.</P></DIV>
<P>
<P>Support you. </P>
<P>Against those who like to play too much...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-11-2004 23:31:09|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>laixch</I>在2004-11-28 22:26:39的发言:</B>

<P>
<P>Support you. </P>
<P>Against those who like to play too much...</P></DIV>
<P>thanks...but world peace here</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 08:38:49|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>you must buy all the consequence cus all things start since you play at penguin and i just help her that i trust... dun just tell other how you are innocent...you are misleading ppl's sight..always you say i insult you but i dun want to confront with you..then you do it big in the subjuect..then now i ask you..the evidence???you show me the evidence~! in all the thread,each time i have indicate my heart but you are like you fear the world is not confused enough! you are so black-heart</P><P>i must tell you that...you must say sorry to penguin! for all the things you treat her unjustly past! this is all the unhappy things happening!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表