新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: helen717

[求助]第二封情书---请大家帮我翻译,谢谢!

[复制链接]
发表于 29-11-2004 13:53:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>I already said sorry to penguin (maybe she doesn't know that) and I even deleted some of my threads. Didn't you see? However, what did you do? you just deleted my thread for not telling me the reason. I am telling you AGAIN that she also said something about me and Davier, did i say anthing? Or did i do anything? </P><P>You can find the evidence yourself. I am not an unfair person. It is nothing to do with you if i joke with penguin because i think she is definitely different from you. You don't have to use her as an excuse.</P><P>If you think you are not picking on me, you can read all your threads in the past a few days. Even when you replied to other ppl's threads, you must refer to me. I did not replied to all of your threads initially even i was angry. Yeah, now i am just  striking back IF you wanna take your revenge on me for penguin.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 14:07:23|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P><a href="http://bbs.sgchinese.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=100&amp;ID=296239&amp;star=9&amp;page=2" target="_blank" >http://bbs.sgchinese.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=100&amp;ID=296239&amp;star=9&amp;page=2</A></P><P>you can take a look at what penguin and me have talked about long ago. You don't have to use her as an excuse, seriously.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 14:28:13|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
get your words out of my eyes! my private responsibility is to protect penguin and our relationshiop! if anyone do something wrong to her and hurt her, i will not hestitate to stand by her position! not an excuse! i dun care what you have done to her! i just care how i can do for her! you said you have said sorry to her, and at the same time and later i also said sorry even apologize to you! penguin have buy your sorry, but you never buy my apology! and you even mislead ppl's sights and do many scandals and rumors confront to me! you never think how to develop the board but commit to make some confusion here! pls disappear from here forever! i dun want to see you any more. dun always make some excuses for resign! if you want to quit, that dun need reasons although you are still the admin of the board nominally.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 14:39:59|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>What you have done recently is nothing to do with the things happened in the past, i suppose. Don't be so rude. Read all your threads carefully and see whether they hurt people or not. Otherwise people won't call you SB or said"Fuck you "to you.</P><P>I have done my job, i did not owe you anything, dear admin. bye bye</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 22:11:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Wow...wow...interesting.</P>[em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表