新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 小鱼王子

The Oral study Group of English ABC.

[复制链接]
发表于 8-6-2005 00:29:00|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
<P>
Contacts: <a href="[email protected]" target="_blank" >[email protected]</A> it is also my MSN message (email)_____(handphone)

Q1:How often you wish the study to be occur?

once a week will be better

Q2:How long you wish the study to hold each time?

2 or 3 hours </P><P>
Q3:Where do you think is the best place to hold the Study?

Community centre is the good place.

Q4:When would be the suitable timing to hold the study?

Saturday or Sunday afternoon

Q5:Can you give some suggestions on how we can management the study group better?</P><P>Better to have a guy whose English is quite good that can correct the mistakes are made</P><P>
Q6:Do you have any idea of how to practise oral english?
</P><P>Find a girlfriend or Boyfriend from English countries. haha</P>[em01][em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-6-2005 11:47:47|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>thank you</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-6-2005 04:00:04|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
<P>hi all, </P><P> l am poly year one student, l want to join  your group to improve my english.</P><P>Thanks</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-6-2005 04:06:23|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Contacts:[email protected]____(email)_____(handphone)

Q1:How often you wish the study to be occur?</P><P>more than twice a week

Q2:How long you wish the study to hold each time?</P><P>2 or 3 hours is ok

Q3:Where do you think is the best place to hold the Study?</P><P>anywhere, after all ,singapore is so small

Q4:When would be the suitable timing to hold the study?</P><P>weekdays

Q5:Can you give some suggestions on how we can management the study group better?</P><P>if we can talk to the person who has fluent english , that will be nice

Q6:Do you have any idea of how to practise oral english?</P><P>write more ,listen more, speak more,</P><P>

</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-6-2005 11:23:57|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
<P>hello, everyone</P><P>i will go to singapore end of JUNE</P><P>may i join the Oral group??</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-6-2005 02:48:11|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
<P>I want to jion your term--oral study group of english!</P><P>my email is    [email protected]</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-6-2005 02:45:15|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
keep watching
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-6-2005 00:09:12|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
<P>hello, i really glad to see your message, i want to join oral group, but my spoken englsih is very bad.</P><P>Name: nick

Contacts:  <a href="[email protected]" target="_blank" >[email protected]</A>  (email)   hp:

Q1:How often you wish the study to be occur?</P><P><b>once or twice in a week</b>

<b>two-three hours each time</b>

<b>don't too far, maybe downtown</b>

Q4:When would be the suitable timing to hold the study?

<b>weekend is best time or evening </b>

Q5:Can you give some suggestions on how we can management the study group better?

<b>divided groups</b>

Q6:Do you have any idea of how to practise oral english?</P><P><b>i am sorry i don't have any suggestion because my spoken english don't do bolt out and i am looking for valuable idea to enhance english.</b>
</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-6-2005 03:33:01|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
keep it on!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-6-2005 18:37:35|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Name: Wu Di

Well, it doesn't look good to display those confidential stuff here... but I hope nobody will give me unexpected calls...</P><P>I don't actually need such an oral English practice session, but it's very kind of <FONT color=#990000><b>小鱼王子 </b></FONT><FONT color=#000000>to come out with this idea. Hope you do a good job in helping our China buddies here. Although I'll be very busy when I go back to Singapore, just let me know when you need help in organising this study.</FONT>

Q1:How often you wish the study to <FONT color=#0033ff>take place</FONT>?

<b>Once per week</b>

<b>1-2hrs</b>

<b>haha, preferrably NUS</b>

Q4:<FONT color=#0033ff>What timing for the study is comfortable for you</FONT>?

<b>weekends probably when I don't hv to work</b>

Q5:Can you give some suggestions on how we can <FONT color=#0033ff>manage</FONT> the study group better?

<b>Appoint a leader (I think you can be the one), keep a contact list, arrange outings</b>

Q6:Do you have any idea <FONT color=#0000ff>on</FONT> how to practise oral english?</P><P><b>It's pretty hard for Chinese ppl to sit down and chat in English only, but if we all are eager to learn, then I think everyone should contribute bit by bit. Of course, it would be good to play some English games together, like scrabble? does that ring a bell?</b></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表