新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 四月末

2008年7月房地产信息天天更新(更新至7月31日)

[复制链接]
发表于 22-7-2008 10:17:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年7月17日新闻更新</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">CapitaLand, KepLand raise $3b for Asia property funds</span></font></u></b></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Two Singapore property players have raised a combined US$2.2 billion (S$3 billion) for their private equity funds investing in Asian property. CapitaLand has set up a US$1 billion fund to invest in properties in Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Hangzhou. CapitaLand will hold 50% of the fund, while leading financial institutions and pension funds from Asia, Europe and North America will hold the rest. Keppel Land's property fund management unit, Alpha Investment Partners has raised US$1.2 billion from 15 institutional investors for a fund. Keppel Land's Alpha Asia Macro Trends Fund will target real estate in Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong, China, India and Vietnam. It brings the total number of funds under Alpha to five, which will be managing gross assets of about $7 billion. Investors in Alpha's funds include three of the largest Dutch pension plans - Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP, PGGM and MN Services - as well as UBS and Deutsche Bank.</span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The </span></font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Straits Times, H19</span></font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></b></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-7-2008 10:22:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>2008年7月18日新闻更新</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Property Comment: The IR effect on housing demand</span></font></u></b><font color="black"><span style="COLOR: black"></span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">With the two integrated resorts expected to employ some 75,000 people, <font color="#ff0000">demand for mass-market homes is likely to go up</font>. Assuming 30% of the jobs (some 23,000) are taken up by locals and the remaining 70% (52,000 jobs) by foreigners, this would generate a substantial demand for housing, especially in the rental market, and the primary and secondary sales market. <font color="#ff0000">It is estimated that around 44,000 resort workers will most likely reside in the lower tier of the housing market. Hence, most of the demand would enter the HDB and lower end of the mass private residential housing rental market. </font>Although the URA Q1 figures show that there were 14,862 vacant private residential units available in the market, Savills believe that they could include units from condos that were sold en bloc and old apartments in unliveable conditions. Hence, the current available private units could be as few as 7,500 units. The mass segment will see a moderate supply of only 8,400 units to be completed between 2008 and 2010. This modest supply and the strong demand in the rental market are likely to boost homebuyers’ and investors’ confidence in the residential mass-market. More jobs will be created not just from the effects of IRs, but also other on-going mega-projects from Exxon Mobil and the soon-to-be-completed shopping malls, like ION Orchard and Orchard Central. This, together with the Government’s efforts to attract foreign investment will ensure the continued influx of foreigners. With so much potential, Savills believes the demand for mass-market homes will remain strong in the coming months, barring any unforeseen circumstances that could rock the global economy. </span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Writers: Ku Swee Yong, director of marketing and business development, &amp; Jane Kwa, senior research and consultancy analyst at Savills Singapore</span></font></i></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- T</span></font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">oday, B9</span></font></i></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></i>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></i>&nbsp;</p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Rents, prices in central, prime areas may drop</span></font></u></b></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Rents and resale prices of housing in the central and prime districts could be hit this year and next depending on the crunch in the US market, says Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL). In the worst case scenario, <font color="#ff0000">JLL projects a 3.5 to 4.5 % drop in rents in the typical prime districts by year-end.</font> <font color="#ff0000">The central districts could experience 5 to 7% drop in rents in 2009. </font><font color="#ff0000">The anticipated completion of some 15,000 units between 2008 and 2009 is likely to cause rents to ease.</font> Most completed supply could appear in the central districts. Average resale prices in the central districts could ease about 1% by 2009, while prices in the luxury prime districts could dive 11-13%. JLL referred to the forecasts as more of a worst-case scenario. Singapore's fundamentals are attractive to investors and demand will return when uncertainty clears. Taking a medium to longer-term view, JLL said that a fall in potential future supply in Singapore is due to a stall in collective sales. There were only two transactions worth $55.3 million in H1 this year, compared with 51 deals in the same period last year. Prime districts are seeing slightly weaker rents as expatriates with lower housing budgets move to non-prime areas. JLL data showed that in the first half of the year, luxury prime rents fell 1% and typical prime rents dropped 2%. Average rents in central districts rose 11%. JLL data also showed average resale prices softening in some areas. Luxury prime property prices eased 4.9 % to $2,595 psf in the first half of the year, while central district prices eased 0.5 % to $1,020 psf. The shift of rental demand from the prime to central districts has sustained investor interest in central district property. The mass market stood out with 3% growth in resale prices to around $690 psf in H1, and JLL projected that prices could stay at this level in 2009. </span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The Business Times, P6</span></font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></b></p></span></font></i>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></b>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-7-2008 10:24:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年7月19日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><u><span style="COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><strong>Condo-like flats for less than $700,000 </strong></span></u></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Park Central @AMK is located at Ang Mo Kio Street 52, flanked by Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 and Avenue 5 and within walking distance of the Ang Mo Kio MRT station. The prices are about 10% below the last DBSS project, City View@Boon Keng. Developer United Engineers (UE) is launching the 578-unit Park Central project for sale on Wednesday. The project, comprising four 30-storey towers, will feature four- and five-room flats. The average price will be about $490 to $500 psf, with four-room units going for about $400,000 to $500,000. The five-room units will cost about $600,000 to $670,000. Park Central also has 20 'loft units', which have higher ceilings of 3.6m. They will cost $580,000 to just below $700,000. These high-end HDB flats will boast condo-style fittings such as built-in wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, air-conditioning systems, timber flooring and planter boxes. The developer will also put in barbecue pits and a 400m jogging path on the roof-top garden above the carpark. PropNex expects strong demand as the prices are very fair. UE won the Park Central site in a tender last November at $212 psf of potential gross floor area. The fourth DBSS project, in Bishan, could come to market at the end of the year.</span><span style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> </span></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The Straits Times, P2</span></i></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></i>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">以下是最近市场上活跃的楼盘:</span></i></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></i>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="625" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="625">
<p><b><u>Jubilee Residence</u></b></p>
<p>- Immediate occupancy</p>
<p>- Freehold</p>
<p>- Foreigners eligible</p>
<p>- 353 Pasir Panjang Road</p>
<p>- 1 block of 5-storey condo</p>
<p>- 19 units</p>
<p>- Expected TOP: 31 Aug 2008</p>
<p>- Developer: Choregeo Pte Ltd</p>
<p>- Marketing agent: Savills</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, P9 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>Signature @ Lewis</u></b></p>
<p>- Freehold</p>
<p>- 32 units</p>
<p>- No. 1 Lewis Road</p>
<p>- Developer: Hiap Hoe</p>
<p>- Marketing agents: HSR, OrangeTee</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, P14 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>Rivage </u></b></p>
<p>- Freehold </p>
<p>- 17 luxurious 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom units</p>
<p>- Off Meyer Road</p>
<p>- Sky terrace facilities – 3 pools, BBQ pavilion, fitness area</p>
<p>- Interest absorption scheme, no interest payable till TOP</p>
<p>- Expected TOP: Dec 2009</p>
<p>- Developer: Aurum Land Pte Ltd</p>
<p>- Marketing agent: ERA</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, P20 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>Livia</u></b></p>
<p>- Phase 1: over 80% sold</p>
<p>- New release of choice units</p>
<p>- 2-4 bedroom units and penthouses</p>
<p>- Tenure: 99-years leasehold (from 7 Jan 2008)</p>
<p>- Expected TOP: 31 Dec 2011 </p>
<p>- Developer: Hong Realty Pte Ltd (joint venture between City Developments Ltd and Hong Leong Holdings Ltd</p>
<p>- Marketing agents: ERA, Knight Frank</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, P36 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>The Florentine </u></b></p>
<p>- 68 Florence Road</p>
<p>- Extra-large pool</p>
<p>- Superior penthouse units available</p>
<p>- Close to Kovan MRT and Heartland Mall</p>
<p>- Tenure: 947 years 8 months 23 days from 5 Oct 1934</p>
<p>- Expected TOP: 30 June 2014</p>
<p>- Developer: Roxy Homes</p>
<p>- Marketing agent: HSR</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, P48 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>Dakota Residences </u></b></p>
<p>- 2, 3, 4 bedroom units: 1,023 – 1,894 sqft</p>
<p>- Zero instalment home loan package till TOP by DBS</p>
<p>- 99-years leasehold from 11 Sept 2007</p>
<p>- Joint development by Ho Bee Group and NTUC Choice Homes</p>
<p>- Marketing agents: DTZ, CBRE</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, H2 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>Kovan Residences </u></b></p>
<p>- 2, 3, 4-bedroom units, single-level or duplex penthouses with private pools and Jacuzzi</p>
<p>- From $712,000</p>
<p>- 99-years leasehold from 31 Dec 2007</p>
<p>- Expected TOP: 2 Oct 2013</p>
<p>- Developer: Centurion Kovan Pte Ltd</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, H5 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>Shelford Suites </u></b></p>
<p>- 77 freehold units</p>
<p>- Private lift lobby for all units</p>
<p>- Conferred the BCA Green Mark GoldPlus Award </p>
<p>- Approved deferred payment scheme</p>
<p>- Developer: City Developments</p>
<p>- Marketing agents: CBRE, Savills</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, H9 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>The Ambra </u></b></p>
<p>- Freehold </p>
<p>- 24 units</p>
<p>- 8 min to Kembangan MRT</p>
<p>- Expected TOP: 30 June 2012</p>
<p>- Developer: ROxy Homes</p>
<p>- Lorong H Telok Kurau</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, H12 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>Clover by the Park</u></b></p>
<p>- Phase 1: more than 70% sold</p>
<p>- Choice units available from $867,000 onwards</p>
<p>- 616-unit condo</p>
<p>- Two 39-storey towers</p>
<p>- 3, 4-bedroom and penthouse</p>
<p>- Attractive financing package</p>
<p>- 99-years leasehold w.e.f 10 Sept 2007</p>
<p>- Bishan Road</p>
<p>- Developer: Sim Lian Group</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, S5 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>The Amery </u></b></p>
<p>- Choice units available from $775 psf</p>
<p>- Freehold condo</p>
<p>- 78 units</p>
<p>- 74,600 sqft of land</p>
<p>- 3, 3+1, 4-bedroom, penthouses</p>
<p>- Lorong K Telok Kurau</p>
<p>- Developer: Sim Lian Group</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, S6 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>OLA Residences @ Mountbatten</u></b></p>
<p>- Freehold condo</p>
<p>- 50 units</p>
<p>- 1+1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom, penthouses</p>
<p>- 839 Mountbatten Road</p>
<p>- Expected TOP: 31 Dec 2012</p>
<p>- Developer: Lian Beng Group</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, S18 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr>
<p><b><u>The Aristo @ Amber</u></b></p>
<p>- 1, 2, 2+1, 3, 4+1 bedrooms</p>
<p>- Interest absorption. No instalment till TOP</p>
<p>- Freehold condo</p>
<p>- 23 Amber Road</p>
<p>- Expected TOP: 31 Dec 2013</p>
<p>- Developer: AG Capital Pte Ltd</p>
<p>- Marketing agent: Huttons</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Straits Times, S35 - advertisement</i><b><u></u></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table></span></i></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></i><b><u><span style="COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></u></b>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-7-2008 12:20:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年7月23日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<td valign="top" width="625" height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">More public sector projects put on hold to ease squeeze</font></u></b></p>
<p><strong><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"></font></u></strong><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1"><font color="#ff0000">The government will postpone construction of another $1.7 billion worth of public sector projects as it looks to manage rising construction costs.</font> A total of $4.7 billion worth of public sector construction projects will be deferred to 2010 and beyond. BCA said the additional deferment will allow the existing construction capacity and resources to be channelled towards the timely delivery of some big projects such as the integrated resorts, Marina Business Financial Centre and the downtown MRT line. Most of these projects are expected to be completed around end-2009. The construction resources freed up at that time would then be available for the deferred public sector projects, therefore achieving a better spread of construction resources and activities beyond 2009. Projects postponed in this round include the main building of the proposed Jurong General Hospital and upgrading works at schools. Developers and analysts were hopeful that the government's response could help to slow down the increase in construction costs. Construction costs shot up some 20 to 30 % in 2007. And in the first quarter of this year, building costs rose by another 3-5%. The building boom also means that contractors were in short supply, with some private developers here reporting difficulties in hiring contractors and sub-contractors. However, there were some concerns that the reduction in government spending was coming at a time when the sector, and the overall economy, is seeing a slowdown. Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management pointed out that the outlook for the construction sector is 'not as rosy as it was a year ago'. Growth in the construction sector is tapering off. Growth slowed to 16.9% in Q1 2008 and then to 15.2% in Q2 2008. By contrast, in Q4 2007, the sector grew by 24.3%. However, the new deferments could help reduce current supply bottlenecks. BCA said for the whole of this year, construction demand is likely to come in within current estimates of $23-$27 billion. </font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">&nbsp;</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">-The Business Times,</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1"> P4 – also see The Straits Times, P1 “Govt defers projects worth $1.7b”</font></i></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1"></font></i>&nbsp;</p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">总之说明一个事实,现在建筑费用的高涨也是房价升高的一个重要的原因。政府也好,私人发展商也好,避免市场萧条的最好办法就是拖延时间。大家要是有意投资公寓,等是等不来好时机的!~<br/></p></font></i></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-7-2008 10:26:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年7月25日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><b><i><font face="Comic Sans="Sans"  MS" color="blue" size="1">&nbsp;</font></i></b></p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">MAS expects inflation to start easing</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">Following June's 7.5 per cent pace, MAS has raised - for the third time this year - the official headline consumer price inflation forecast for 2008, by one full point to 6-7%. MAS said the full-year rate will likely come in at around 6.5%. And with the first-half average at 7.1%, the new forecast for 2008 implies that the inflation rate should ease over the rest of the year. MAS cites four reasons: Firstly, the one-off impact of last July's GST hike will disappear from this month. Secondly, while commodity prices will likely remain high, further price increases are expected to be milder. Thirdly, increases in commercial rentals appear to have peaked, and recent employment surveys show more cautious hiring. MAS' monetary tightening policy will continue to cap cost and price pressures, he added. MAS cautioned that Singapore cannot totally insulate itself from the hikes in global food and oil prices, and needs to ensure that external price changes do not trigger second-round effects. MAS sees Singapore's economic growth easing in the next few quarters in view of slowing external demand, but maintains the full-year growth outlook at 4-6 per cent. </font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">-The Business Times, P1 – Also see The Straits Time, P1 “</font></i><i><font face="Arial">Full-year inflation forecast by MAS raised to 6-7%”</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">More property agents may head for exit</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">Many more property agents could quit the industry - or be forced to leave - in light of the current market downturn, say industry players. PropNex Realty said that it was firing more than one-third of its agents (about 2800) who have been with the firm for over a year but have yet to record a single transaction will be terminated. Industry players said during the property upturn in the last two years, a number of agents entered the industry to make a quick buck. But with the current property slowdown, many of these agents have been unable to close deals and have left the industry and more could follow. Savills commented that the fired agents should take advantage of the now relatively stable market to upgrade themselves and deepen their knowledge if they are interested in the industry.</font><font face="Verdana" color="black"></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">- <i>The Business Times, P3</i></font><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">URA awards Woodlands site to Soilbuild</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">URA awarded a Woodlands industrial site to top bidder Soilbuild Group Holdings - two days after the tender closed on Tuesday. The 180,835 sq ft site, at Woodlands Industrial Park E5, comes with a 60-year lease. Soilbuild, which bid $13.61 million or $30.10 psf ppr, said that the total development cost including land would be $35-40 million. Development could take about 20 months, with factories slated for completion by 2010. Soilbuild is targeting SMEs for these factories, which can be used for clean/light industry, general industry and warehousing. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">- The Business Times, P7</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Expats rank S'pore as world's best place to live </font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">Singapore</font><font face="Arial" color="black"> has emerged as the best place to live in the world in a survey of more than 2,000 expatriates by HSBC Bank. The Republic also ranked first for quality of accommodation and second for luxury living. HSBC's Expat Explorer survey interviewed 2,155 expats across 49 countries and territories to rank places based on living standards, the ability to earn and save, a country's popularity, and the level of luxury experienced. HSBC said there are an estimated 300,000 expats residing here and the safe environment and relatively low taxes make it an ideal location for expats to grow and protect their savings and investments.</font></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">- The Straits Times, H36</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600">Singapore</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> capital markets raised $76b in net funds last year</font></u></b><font face="Verdana"> </font><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">$75.6 billion in net funds were raised last year, well up on the $40.8 billion in 2006. In value terms, there was around a doubling in the amount of government securities and private-sector shares issued, while there were five times as many rights issues sold. The private sector raised just $1 billion in Q1 this year. At that rate, total capital raised this year could pale in comparison to last year's total of $22.7 billion. Net funds, including the private and public sectors, totalled just over $14 billion in Q1 this year. Banking insiders said it was no surprise that capital markets are taking a beating, given that global credit and stock markets have been battered since August last year. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" size="1">- The Straits Time, H35</font></i></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">US engineering giant expands S'pore operations</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">A giant American engineering and construction company - Fluor Corporation - opened its new Singapore office yesterday. It intends to use the Robinson Road office as a regional management hub. Fluor Singapore employs 100 people, and plans to double or triple this in the coming months. The workforce will consist mostly of Singaporeans and permanent residents.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">- The Straits Times, H36</font></i></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600">Jakarta</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> growth 'insufficient' to reduce poverty, create jobs</font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">Indonesia</font><font face="Arial" color="black">'s economic growth, which accelerated to an 11-year high in 2007, is insufficient to reduce poverty and create jobs, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) said. The government needs to reduce subsidies for fuel and electricity and ease labour rules to attract investment and boost growth. South-east Asia's biggest economy expanded 6.3% last year, the most since a financial crisis hit the region in 1997-98. OECD said gross domestic product (GDP) growth of about 8 per cent is needed to pull some 35 million people out of poverty in Asia's third-most populous nation. </font></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">- The Business Times, P13</font></i><b><i><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></i></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Investment out of China doubles in H1</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">China</font><font face="Arial" color="black">'s overseas investment more than doubled in the first half of 2008, the government said, as the energy-hungry nation sought to secure resources globally to fuel its economic boom. Non-financial direct outward investment hit US$25.7 billion in the first six months of the year, 2.3 times the level recorded in the same period last year. The figure for the first six months was already bigger than for all of 2007, when total Chinese investment overseas reached US$18.7 billion. Analysts said that a key factor was rising international commodity prices, giving Chinese companies an incentive to go directly to the source for raw materials. With forex reserves of US$1.8 trillion and growing, China is looking abroad to acquire resources to fuel an economy that has maintained double-digit growth for five consecutive years. </font></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">- The Business Times, P14</font></i><b><i><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></i></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-7-2008 13:08:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年7月28日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Record 13,400 homes to be completed next year</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">A bumper crop of newly completed homes will make more apartments available for rent and push down rents. And with lower rents, private home prices may drop further, especially in the prime districts. A massive 13,399 new private homes will be ready for occupation next year - double the average in recent years, according to CBRE. Official supply numbers show 10,500 completions next year and 11,800 the year after, but CBRE's analysis reveals more completions next year. It expects this new supply to depress rents by 5-10% on average next year. In the prime areas, rents could slide up to 15% next year, predicted CBRE. Popular rental areas such as the East Coast and Orchard will be among the worst hit as keen demand for homes there in recent years led developers to build aggressively. 3,341 new homes will be completed in the East Coast next year, double the number this year, CBRE said. In the prime districts 9, 10 and 11, some 4,240 homes will be ready. Suburban areas will also see a large jump in finished homes next year. But this is unlikely to result in lower rents as most suburban home buyers intend to occupy their units. The supply situation is not likely to improve beyond 2010: apart from the 21,000 or so homes to be completed over the next two years, there are another 20,000 homes scheduled to be built in 2011. But Savills is still optimistic, expecting higher than average housing demand during the next few years of growth, and that after accounting for demolitions of collective sale estates, the net supply should be balanced by demand.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">- The Sunday Times, P1 – 27<sup>th</sup> July </font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-7-2008 00:48:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>四月末</i>在2008-7-23 12:20:00的发言:</b>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1"><font color="#ff0000"></font></font>&nbsp;</p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1"></font></i>&nbsp;</p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">总之说明一个事实,现在建筑费用的高涨也是房价升高的一个重要的原因。政府也好,私人发展商也好,避免市场萧条的最好办法就是拖延时间。大家要是有意投资公寓,等是等不来好时机的!~<br/></p></font></i></td></tr></tbody></table></p></div>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>“避免市场萧条的最好办法就是<font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00">拖延时间</font>”,说得对极了。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>但是,有意投资公寓,就是要等,<font color="#ff0000" size="4"><strong><u>好时机是等来的</u></strong></font>!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><br/>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-7-2008 14:12:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年7月29日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">UK</span></font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> house price fall biggest since '01: research firm</span></font></u></b></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">The average cost of a residential property in England and Wales slipped 4.4% from a year earlier to £168,500 (S$361,600), the London-based research company, Hometrack Ltd said. That's the biggest annual drop since the index started seven years ago. Prices fell 1.2 per cent from June. Activity levels are likely to remain suppressed with prices remaining under pressure for months, said Hometrack. Banks have raised mortgage rates and limited the supply of credit, reversing a decade-long property boom. The Bank of England kept the benchmark interest rate at 5% this month on concerns of inflation. The pound fell to US$1.9869 from US$1.9906 on July 25. Demand for housing has declined 20% in the past three months, Hometrack said. The National Housing Federation said that average home values will drop 4.4% this year and 2.1% in 2009 before they start rising again. Britain's economy grew 0.2% in Q2, matching the slowest pace since 2001. Unemployment jumped the most in June since 1992. </span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The </span></font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Business Times, P47</span></font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></b></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-7-2008 21:32:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主,辛苦了。[em243]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-7-2008 12:49:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年7月30日新闻更新</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Rents falling at most condos </font></u></b></p>
<p><strong><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1"></font></u></strong>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" size="1">URA’s data analysed rents in developments with at least 100 units and that have 10 or more leases each in the first and second quarters this year. Of the 124 projects in this category, <font color="#ff0000">80 - or about 64 % - saw rents drop between the two quarters. Rents are dipping in around the island, but particularly in East Coast and the central region</font>. But URA also has a more comprehensive rental index that covers all rental transactions, including those at projects with fewer than 10 leases. This showed that rents across the country rose 2.5% overall in the 2Q, the smallest rise in three years. Rents are taking a hit largely because the stock of homes available for rental has risen, property consultants said. Colliers International said the 'peakish' rents could also be due to the current run of high inflation, pushing up living costs in general and making expats more resistant to any rental rises. Another source of rental demand, collective sale sellers, has also dwindled due to the delay in demolishing several en-bloc sale estates amid a slow property sales market. <font color="#ff0000">Colliers' own research showed that monthly rents of luxury apartments fell 3 per cent in the first six months of this year. But said luxury rents are unlikely to fall by more than another 10 per cent in the second half, as Singapore remains attractive to expats</font>. Chesterton International agreed that the rental declines in the prime central districts will be 'more gradual than elsewhere as their central location means there will be no lack of demand' whereas it might not be the same for locations such as Changi and Pasir Ris.</font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Straits Times, P4 (See attached – “Taking a Hit”)</font></i></font></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="1"></font></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Majority of SMEs still optimistic</font></u></b></p>
<p><strong><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1"></font></u></strong><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" size="1">The majority of small businesses in Singapore expect the local economy to grow at the same or faster pace in the next six months, according to the HSBC Asia-Pacific Small Business Confidence Survey. <font color="#ff0000">48% of local small businesses expect the country's current economic growth to be sustained, while an additional 14% expect faster growth. </font>Small businesses across the Asia-Pacific region are similarly optimistic, with 44% expecting continued buoyancy and 26% expecting improvement. On capital investment plans, 68% are hoping to maintain their levels of investment and 21% hope to increase them. Regionally, respondents aiming to maintain or increase their level of capital investment were also in the majority, with businesses in Vietnam being the most confident. A majority of regional respondents say their trade with China will remain at current levels or grow. Responses for these criteria were largely the same among Singapore businesses. Small businesses in Singapore were also asked if they plan to expand overseas in the next 6 months. China topped the list of popular destinations at 30 per cent, followed by India (19 per cent) and the rest of Asia (14 per cent), indicating that local small businesses are in favour of expanding within Asia-Pacific.</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial"><font size="1">- <i>The Business Times, P11</i></font></font></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="1"></font></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font size="1"><em><font face="Arial"></font></em><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font>&nbsp;</p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表