发表于 31-7-2008 12:51:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年7月31日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="625" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<td valign="top" width="625" height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Keppel</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> Land</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> Q2 profit falls 16% to $52.7m</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">Keppel</font><font face="Arial" color="black"> Land’s second-quarter profit fell 16.4 per cent as it sold fewer homes in Singapore and abroad. Net profit fell to $52.7 million from $63.0 million a year earlier. Besides lower turnover from home sales, its property services segment and hotels also saw lower revenue. For first-half 2008, net profit fell 10% to $113.0 million, from $125.5 million in 2007. Sales fell 29.9 per cent to $459 million, from $654.6 million previously. The company's financials were hit by delayed launches, for example Marina Bay Suites. Keppel Land still hopes to launch the 221-unit Marina Bay Suites, as well as the second phase of Reflections of Keppel Bay, some time in the second half of this year. Other projects where units could be sold include Park Infinia at Wee Nam, where there are still 52 apartments left, as well as Madison Residences. In all, the company could launch 777 residential units by year-end. For the office sector, Keppel Land wants to improve the pre-commitment level at its Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC), where overall pre-commitment is 60 per cent. Phase one of the office complex, with 1.6 million sq ft, will be completed in 2010. Rents at MBFC are now in the region of $16 per sq ft.</font></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black">Business Times, P6</font></i></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">HK home sales may fall on inflation worries</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial">Hong Kong</font><font face="Arial">'s apartment transactions may fall to a 10-month low in July, then drop further, on concerns that accelerating inflation and a slumping stock market may push prices down, analysts said. </font><font face="Arial" color="black">Total home sales in the city may drop to 6,100 in July, the lowest number since September, from 7,167 in June, according to Centaline Property Agency. They are looking at between a 3 and 5% correction in prices within the quarter. The benchmark Hang Seng Index has fallen almost a third from its record in October as credit-market losses climbed worldwide, threatening global economic growth even as inflation accelerates in Hong Kong. The combination could deter potential homebuyers, possibly for the balance of the year. Credit Suisse forecast a 5 to 10 per cent reduction in home prices in the second half. Hong Kong's four biggest real estate agencies this month fired a total of more than 300 workers in anticipation of a housing slump, according to Hong Kong Economic Times. Hong Kong has the most expensive luxury home prices in Asia, US$10,490 to US$14,780 per square metre, according to the Global Property Guide website. That compares with US$12,510 to US$22,923 per square metre in Manhattan. </font></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">- The Business Times, P39</font></i><i><font face="Verdana" color="black"></font></i></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-7-2008 13:20:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>很快的,7月过去了。我会将7月新闻摘要的帖子地址连接到8月的帖子中。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>总而言之,7月给我的感觉是市场逐渐开始繁忙起来。很多楼盘的表现让房地产市场渐渐的振作起来。但是,这些楼盘多数都是尺价在$1000以下的大众公寓市场,老百姓还试图个实惠舒坦。相反,对于投资价值比较高的豪华楼盘而言,也是不断的刷新高。尤其是在乌节路地段,虽然成交量不如往年高,但是尺价的攀高还是证明了投资家对新加坡政府打造全新旅游之都政策的认可。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>在这个谈房变色的时候,新加坡政府收缩市场的供应量,以保全发展商的效益。但是月底的新闻似乎预示着房屋租金的下降,对消费者来说是件好事,但是对投资者而言,要权衡。我们下个月拭目以待吧!</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-8-2008 09:38:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>呵呵~</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>期待楼主有更好的帖子!~</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表