[em07]靠自己啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-3-2005 20:45:54|来自:澳大利亚 | 显示全部楼层
<P>我去Adelaide. 国大不给免课</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-3-2005 10:22:44|来自:澳大利亚 | 显示全部楼层
自己办会不会很麻烦阿?请问开雅斯在这里考好还是在中国考好?如果在这里靠,idp好还是british council 好?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-3-2005 18:21:47|来自:澳大利亚 | 显示全部楼层
新加坡雅思哪里有机经下载阿?有没有人知道?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-4-2005 15:42:51|来自:澳大利亚 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Iceape</I>在2005-3-14 22:43:11的发言:</B>

<P>在澳洲,Honor是额外的一个学位。</P>
<P>比如说,你在大学A读完学士,然后可以申请去大学B读honor degree. </P></DIV>

你说的都是3年的bachelor,读完是一个一般的degree,如果是4年的课程,比如说工程类的
是4年,读完的时候按照你成绩的好坏来决定是否给honor.不需要加读任何东西。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-7-2005 12:55:39|来自:澳大利亚 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>steveyyf</I>在2005-4-21 15:42:51的发言:</B>

你说的都是3年的bachelor,读完是一个一般的degree,如果是4年的课程,比如说工程类的
是4年,读完的时候按照你成绩的好坏来决定是否给honor.不需要加读任何东西。</DIV>
<P>不需要加任何东西?呵呵,不要误导人家啊。HONOURS是一个额外的课程,至少所有的成绩都是CR以上才有可能申请,(当然不是有了CR就一定给你的)。
<P>这个是ANU,COMMERCE的HONOURS介绍
<P><b>The Degree with Honours
</b>
<P>Students who achieve very good results in their first three years of the degree may be invited to join the Honours Program. The Honours Program is an intensive two-semester program taken in a fourth year leading to the award Bachelor of Commerce (Honours). The program extends the undergraduate material and focuses on highly complex, analytical and practical problems. Students undertake a program of advanced coursework and a research thesis. Classes in the Honours Program are small due to its high standard of entry. Students have the opportunity to compete for a range of scholarships, prizes and internships. Students from other universities are also able to join the Honours Program after completing the pass degree requirements in their own institutions.
<P>Students who intend to proceed to the degree of Bachelor of Commerce with Honours should consult the Commerce Honours Coordinator in the School of Business and Information Management for advice.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-7-2005 01:03:31|来自:澳大利亚 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>davidd888</I>在2005-7-2 12:55:39的发言:</B>

<P>不需要加任何东西?呵呵,不要误导人家啊。HONOURS是一个额外的课程,至少所有的成绩都是CR以上才有可能申请,(当然不是有了CR就一定给你的)。

<P>这个是ANU,COMMERCE的HONOURS介绍

<P><B>The Degree with Honours
</B>
<P>Students who achieve very good results in their first three years of the degree may be invited to join the Honours Program. The Honours Program is an intensive two-semester program taken in a fourth year leading to the award Bachelor of Commerce (Honours). The program extends the undergraduate material and focuses on highly complex, analytical and practical problems. Students undertake a program of advanced coursework and a research thesis. Classes in the Honours Program are small due to its high standard of entry. Students have the opportunity to compete for a range of scholarships, prizes and internships. Students from other universities are also able to join the Honours Program after completing the pass degree requirements in their own institutions.

<P>Students who intend to proceed to the degree of Bachelor of Commerce with Honours should consult the Commerce Honours Coordinator in the School of Business and Information Management for advice.</P></DIV>

你有没有搞错,你懂不懂呀,commerce是3年的bachelor,拿honor要多读一年, 4年的课程,比如bachelor of engineering, 读完如果成绩好直接给honor,我现在就在UWA读工程,我还能不清楚吗?郁闷!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表