新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: michael8330

[房产] 【房屋】免费咨询租房/买房/卖房/出租/房款等各种问题

[复制链接]
发表于 12-9-2006 17:35:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
thanks <strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">michael8330</font></strong>[em17]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-9-2006 21:02:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
本帖最后由 michael8330 于 5-1-2010 22:32 编辑

QUOTE:以下是引用 fredfred123 在2006-9-12 11:36:00的发言:

michael8330:
卖家说, 没有钱付AGENT FEE (2%), 所以要从交易中,付COMMISIONFEE,
例如,Valuation price=250K, transaction fee=245K,
5K作为COMMISIONFEE付给SELLER agent.
这样情况多吗?合理吗?有风险吗?谢谢. 

due to the high purchase price for the last few year , a lot of seller is selling at a loss, some doing downgrading due to lost of income and job, so this arrangement is very common.

MOST IMPORTANT
        when the seller agent require for this arrangement , all parties (both buyers and sellers) must sit on the table and are fully aware of this arrangement (both husband and wife) , so the agent will have no chance to pocket secret profit.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-9-2006 08:46:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>michael8330</i>在2006-9-12 21:02:00的发言:</b><br/><p>due to the high purchase price for the last few year , a lot of seller is selling at a loss, some doing downgrading due to lost of income and job, so this arrangement is very common. </p><p><strong>MOST IMPORTANT</strong><br/>&nbsp;</p><p><strong>when the seller agent require for this arrangement , all parties (both buyers and sellers) must sit on the table and are fully aware of this arrangement (both husband and wife) , so the agent will have no chance to pocket secret profit.</strong><br/>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>[em01]</p></div><p>这样一来, 报给HDB的成交价, 就是UNDERSTATED了,</p><p>这样做, 是非法的吗? 若有人报料, HDB会查吗? 买家会有风险吗? 谢谢.</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-9-2006 13:10:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 michael8330 于 5-1-2010 22:33 编辑

以下是引用 fredfred123 在2006-9-13 8:46:00的发言:

这样一来, 报给HDB的成交价, 就是UNDERSTATED了,
这样做, 是非法的吗? 若有人报料, HDB会查吗? 买家会有风险吗? 谢谢.

u must understand that this is part of the agreement ,

the seller will sell u at the $x for the hse provide u pay 2% to the agent( in  this case 245k, u pay 2% to the agent , and not 250k minus 2% commission to agent )  , and not the other way round. all this must have common understanding , this is just part and pancel of negotiation. this is grey area , that why i mention all parties must sit on the table and fully aware of this matter.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-9-2006 18:31:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>噢,要坐在桌上谈</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-9-2006 23:53:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
请问楼主,我的中介在骗我签了OTP后,就露出恶劣本质了,说不再继续了,跑了,再也没有做任何事情。最后我们找了个律师才发现这是离婚加破产的房子,害的我们进退两难,万不得已只好认购。得知我们向HDB excise OTP后,这个中介居然还好意思向我们要1%佣金,我们拒绝后,还发了一封律师信给我们,说我们欠他佣金(我们没有和他签那个commission agreement),要诉我们上法庭。和他的公司沟通,效果也不明显,准备向消协、IRAS或报纸投诉,不知道哪种方式更有效。请问楼主和路过的朋友,则么投诉这样的不良房屋中介,别让这样的人为房屋中介这个职业蒙羞。顺便提一下,这个中介是中国人,请各位同胞留意。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-9-2006 01:44:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>人人喊打</i>在2006-9-13 23:53:00的发言:</b><br/>请问楼主,我的中介在骗我签了OTP后,就露出恶劣本质了,说不再继续了,跑了,再也没有做任何事情。最后我们找了个律师才发现这是离婚加破产的房子,害的我们进退两难,万不得已只好认购。得知我们向HDB excise OTP后,这个中介居然还好意思向我们要1%佣金,我们拒绝后,还发了一封律师信给我们,说我们欠他佣金(我们没有和他签那个commission agreement),要诉我们上法庭。和他的公司沟通,效果也不明显,准备向消协、IRAS或报纸投诉,不知道哪种方式更有效。请问楼主和路过的朋友,则么投诉这样的不良房屋中介,别让这样的人为房屋中介这个职业蒙羞。顺便提一下,这个中介是中国人,请各位同胞留意。</div><p>我知道您是谁啦,按理说,1)那人以欺骗威胁高压的手法让您们先签OTP, 这就不是算是服务了。2)那人连1st appointment 都没有来,根本没有服务到完,为什么要给1%? 但是打官司会搞得你身心俱疲。我的建议是:先找mary 姐,看能不能摆平。也请大家出点好的建议。</p>[em03][em03]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-9-2006 01:15:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>beginner</i>在2006-9-12 9:23:00的发言:</b><br/><p>如果确定要买30万左右的房子,请大家帮忙看看那种方案好呢?先谢了!</p><p>1)现在买,等一人转公民后买新房</p><p>2)一年后等夫妻其中一人转为公民后再买。坏处是要租一套房子(2+1)一年。好处是可以享受3万补贴和HDB的低息贷款。</p><p>另外能不能拿到30k补贴的家庭月收入8k的限制,是看买房子时候的几个月还是看全年的总收入的月平均值啊?</p><p>挺难决定</p></div><p>即使现在卖屋子,成为公民后,还是能有3万津贴及低息贷款,只是您要换屋子才可以。</p><p>以您现在的情况,如果暂时没有合适您的屋子,[em04]我想假如您一年后肯定要入籍,您的租金再过一年,大概也就是1万。您换屋子的的花费(税,银行的手续费,买屋子时的中介费,卖屋子又再买的中介费,搬家。。。)及投入的精力,时间,绝对更多吧。虽然,您已经投入很多了。</p><p>[em07]</p><p>结论:暂时不买</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-9-2006 01:32:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>michael8330</i>在2006-9-13 13:10:00的发言:</b><br/><p>u must understand that this is part of the agreement , </p><p>the seller will sell u at the $x for the hse provide u pay 2% to the agent( in&nbsp; this case 245k, u pay 2% to the agent , and not 250k minus 2% commission to agent )&nbsp;&nbsp;, and not the other way round. all this must have common understanding , this is just part and pancel of negotiation. this is grey area , that why i mention all parties must sit on the table and fully aware of this matter. </p><p>&nbsp;</p>[em01]</div><p>But Micheal, I think&nbsp;this is usually not advisable, right? </p><p>Because </p><p>1) If you are doing this, would 4 parties (buyer, seller, buyer's agent, seller's agent) have any agreement in&nbsp;black and white&nbsp;state clearly this condition of sales?</p><p>2) Is this black and white agreement need to be presented to HDB in 1st appointment as an attachment? </p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-9-2006 10:13:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>铜牌推广者</i>在2006-9-14 1:32:00的发言:</b><br/><p>But Micheal, I think&nbsp;this is usually not advisable, right? </p><p>Because </p><p>1) If you are doing this, would 4 parties (buyer, seller, buyer's agent, seller's agent) have any agreement in&nbsp;black and white&nbsp;state clearly this condition of sales?</p><p>2) Is this black and white agreement need to be presented to HDB in 1st appointment as an attachment? </p></div><p>1. they asked me to sign an additional agreement between Seller's agent and me, not sure if include seller. ( I haven't decided )</p><p>2. they said this is a secret agreement, cannot let HDB know it.</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表