新加坡狮城论坛

1234下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 4746|回复: 32

2008年8月新加坡房地产新闻摘要(更新完毕)

[复制链接]
发表于 1-8-2008 11:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p><font face="Verdana">2008年7月新闻摘要连接:<a href="http://bbs.sgchinese.com/dispbbs.asp?boardid=194&amp;Id=1326446">http://bbs.sgchinese.com/dispbbs.asp?boardid=194&amp;Id=1326446</a></font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>开始和大家分享新闻是借着工作之便,希望可以为大家在决策上提供参考。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>虽然我不是很了解组屋的市场动向,但是尽量争取挖到有用的信息给大家。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>大家若是对公寓市场有兴趣,可以联系我,讨论讨论还是很乐意的~</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>2008年8月1日新闻更新:</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="625" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<td valign="top" width="625" height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">CapitaLand quarterly profits seen sharply lower</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial"><font size="3">CapitaLand reported sharply lower quarterly profits as home sales slowed.<font color="#ff0000"> It is expected to post a 64% in full-year to December 2008 earnings to S$1.02 billion from S$2.8 billion last year, according to analysts polled by Reuters Estimates.</font><font color="black"> Its 2007 results had been boosted by US$1.1 billion in one-off revaluation gains. On the other hand, City Developments is expecting to post a 1.8% rise in full-year 2008 earnings to S$738 million, with earnings supported by demand for its mass market residential projects launched earlier this year.</font></font></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="3">- The Business Times, P6</font></i></p>
<p><font size="3"><em><font face="Arial"></font></em><b><i><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></i></b></font>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Developers report drop in revenue</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" size="3">Allgreen Properties<font color="#ff0000"> posted a 39.1% drop in revenue to $74.1 million for the three months to June 30. </font>Net profit fell 36.5 per cent to $17.2 million. Meanwhile, MCL Land's revenue plunged in the second quarter to US$353,000 (S$482,000), from US$133.5 million last year. But the group's net profit rose 45 per cent in the quarter to US$3.2 million, thanks to a write-back. <font color="#ff0000">MCL Land expects the completion of Mera Springs and The Esta in the second half to boost its overall performance.</font> </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" size="3">- The Straits Times, H35 (Also See The Business Times, P7-Allgreen Q2 profit falls 36.5% as revenue slumps)</font></i></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="3"></font></em><b><i><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></i></b>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">PropNex takes new measures to raise benchmark for agents</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" size="3"><font color="#ff0000">PropNex has unveiled a range of initiatives aimed at improving the quality of its agents. </font>Agents will be properly insured to proficiency tests covering subject like ethics and HDB regulations. PropNex said the new benchmark could result in 500 below-par agents being sacked by the end of the year. The Institute of Estate Agents (IEA) launched a new practising certificate for members last year. The IEA represents about 1,600 agents and aims to act for the entire industry eventually. There is also a three-year-old Singapore Accredited Estate Agencies scheme, which conducts the original Common Examination for House Agents (Ceha). ERA Realty and HSR Property Group say they already have in place high standards for their agents. ERA has about 2,800 agents, all of whom must go through a training regime. It also terminates about 500 inactive agents a year. Neither ERA nor HSR requires agents to have indemnity insurance.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" size="3">- The Straits Times, H34</font></i></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="3"></font></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="3">现在做中介也不是那么容易了。据说今年中介公司也要裁员,为了提高中介的素质和市场竞争力。精简人员,为顾客提供更优良的服务。</font></em></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="3"></font></em><b><i><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></i></b>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">PropNex expands into auction, management</font></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="3">PropNex is adding auction and management consultancy services to its repertoire in a bid to diversify its revenue stream. PropNex's auction division will conduct its first auction in September. The firm will focus on private homes and commercial properties. It will also start providing management services. Some properties in PropNex's portfolio include The Ladyhill and 1 Moulmein Rise.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="3">- The Business Times, P12</font></i></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-9-1 0:39:41编辑过]
发表于 1-8-2008 11:55:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>各位朋友,趁着这个月有一个国庆长假,如果大家有兴趣对新加坡的公寓市场有个深层的接触和体验,我想借这个机会组织一个参观行,参观一系列的公寓示范单位。初步就定在下一个星期六吧。希望大家可以借这个机会认识及交流。我会争取交通工具上的便利。届时也会有富有经验的同事帮大家解答疑问。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>大家留言吧!</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-8-2008 14:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>谢谢楼主, 有兴趣参加. 不买可以吗?只是参考一下市场.</p>
<p>另外,替一个朋友询问,他正在装修房子,想借鉴一下样板房的装修, 方便一起加入吗?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>另外,请告知联系方式.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-8-2008 21:54:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
&nbsp;支持,可是要怎么联系呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-8-2008 22:40:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>谢谢大家的留言。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>我的初步计划是下个星期六(8月9号)下午2点,我们统一在市中心集合,然后我会安排交通,带大家去几个比较有代表性的地点及楼盘。西部:LAKESHORE,HILLVIEW REGENCY,武吉知马地段:FLORIDIAN,东部:DUNMAN VIEW,碧山:BISHAN 8/RAFFISIA。之后统一送回出发地。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>行程预计4个小时。届时,我将为大家准备近期新加坡房地产发展动向的资料,和防暑降温饮料。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>重点:</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>1. 活动完全免费</p>
<p>2. 预定交通工具需要至少10人以上参加。(若此次活动达不到10人,报名者我将另行单独安排参观)</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>联系方式:</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>有意参加者请以论坛短信息的方式告知您的联系方式。我将与您取得联络。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>具体事宜,我将在网上更新。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-8-2008 11:59:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>参观行的事情我另开一帖,方便大家联络</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-8-2 11:59:28编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-8-2008 11:55:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年8月2日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Private home rents may wobble but won't crash</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" size="1">Developers and other analysts say that the number of completed homes may not be that high and the economic situation next year not that bad. URA put the number of landed and non-landed private homes expected to be completed in 2009 at 10,418, compared to earlier CBRE’s data of 13,400. CapitaLand’s in-house estimates say about 12,000 units. With demolitions of about 1,700-1,850 units in 2009 to consider, net supply next year could therefore come in even lower. Many of the new units coming onstream in 2009 and 2010 have already been sold, and not all of them will end up on the rental market. The number of <font color="#ff0000">HDB resale applications also rose 22 % quarter-on-quarter.</font> HDB upgraders who buy mass market private units will not rent out their new homes and many of the units in new mass market condos completed in 2009 and 2010 will not be part of the supply for renters. <font color="#ff0000">For now, while rental growth is slowing down, it is still on the uptrend. 2.5% growth in Q2, slower than the 6% increase in Q1.</font> The other bigger factor will be the state of the macroeconomic environment. CBRE adopted scenarios in which the economic climate either stays the same or worsens in 2009 to arrive at its forecasts. Other analysts, on the other hand, expect things to turn around in the second half of 2009. <font color="#ff0000">&nbsp;For now, jobs growth is continuing apace, they point out. 70,600 new jobs were created in the Q2, down only slightly from a record 73,200 jobs in Q1 and the second highest job creation rate on record</font>. Citigroup economist is concerned about a slowdown in financial services hiring but companies in other industries should continue hiring next year. The overall pool of renters should therefore continue to climb in 2009. Savills Singapore said growth in mass market and HDB rents should continue next but asking rents at large high-end apartments - of 4,000 sq ft and more - could fall as companies cut back on housing allowances for their employees. </font></p>
<p><font face="Arial"><font size="1">-<i>The Business Times, P1<b><u><font color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></i></font></font></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>这个报道有几个地方可以提一下。组屋转售的申请季度上提高了22%, 其中一部分人士是决定进军大众公寓市场。而租金释放方面,持续上涨,但有放缓的趋势。昨天一个朋友告诉我, 他在武吉班让的组屋因合约到期,屋主竟然将房租从1500 提高到2300。 这也是很多PR决定买房的主要原因。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">CapitaLand to launch freehold condo soon</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" size="1">CapitaLand plans to launch in the second half of this year a freehold condo - Urban Resort - with about 70 units on the Silver Tower site in Cairnhill. Average price is to be above $3,000 psf. CapitaLand has also sold 11 of the 40 units released so far at Latitude at Jalan Mutiara in the River Valley area at an average price of $2,400 to $2,500 psf. Over at Tong Watt Road, it has sold close to 30 of 80 units released recently at The Wharf Residence; prices range from $1,500 to $1,900 psf.<font color="#ff0000"> CapitaLand are positive that the demand is still very good for the mass market, whereas there won’t be a massive demand in the high-end side</font>. And given Singapore's limited land resource and with population projected to grow to 6.5 million, in the long term, property prices will go up.</font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial">- <i>The Business Times, P4 (Also read The Straits Times, S35 – CapitaLand gains dive, flat property market expected)</i></font></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><em><font face="Arial"></font></em></font>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font size="1"><em><font face="Arial">发展商的重点还是在大中公寓市场。</font></em></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><em><font face="Arial"></font></em></font>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font size="1"><em><font face="Arial">
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">CapitaLand Q2 profit falls 43.5% to $515.2m</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial"><font color="#000000"><font size="1">CapitaLand saw Q2 net profit falling 43.5 per cent year-on-year to $515.2 million. Despite the cautious market sentiment, CapitaLand are positive of the outlook. CapitaLand's Q2 net profit drop was due mainly to lower fair value gains from the revaluation of investment properties, lower portfolio gains and developments profits, and the absence of writeback of previous provisions. The group posted return on equity of 15 per cent in H1 2008, down from 38 per cent in the corresponding year-ago period but slightly ahead of the 14.5 per cent achieved for full-year 2006.Overseas contribution to earnings before interest and tax rose 10.4 per cent year-on-year to $695.8 million in H1 2008. The increase came mostly from China but was partly offset by a lower contribution from Australia.<i> </i></font></font></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">- The Business Times, P4</font></i></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="1"></font></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p><b><u><font face="Arial"></font></u></b>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">11 new sites to house 65,000 foreign workers</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">11 new sites have been identified for building dormitories that will house 65,000 foreign workers, but these facilities will take till 2010 to complete. In the meantime, vacant government buildings will be converted into temporary quarters for these workers, said MOM. Demand for housing for foreign workers had gone up in tandem with the growth of various industry sectors. Singapore Contractors Association Limited are keen to have as many housing facilities as possible for foreign workers, as there is a shortage. But basically, there is now not enough land to build these housing facilities. Some existing dormitories fail to meet basic needs as well because of the limited space. Employers, such as ExxonMobil Asia-Pacific, have opted to build their own dormitories. Final touches are being added to ExxonMobil's 9ha facility, which can take in 9,000 petrochemical workers. A year from now, the company expects as many as 12,000 workers at the site, during the construction of its second chemical plant. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">– The Straits Times, H8</font></i><b><i><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="2"></font></u></i></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table><b><u><font color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></em></font></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<p><font size="1"></font>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-8-2008 11:56:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>新楼盘</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="2">Studios@Marne</font></u></b><font face="Arial" size="2"><br/>- 2 Marne Road/Petain Road<br/>- Farrer ParK MRT Station<br/>- Freehold 46 units + 3 retail shop space</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2">- Studio apts ranging from 474 to 883 sft</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2">- 1 bedroom apts ranging from 980 to 1098 sft<br/>- Retail shop space of 700, 1195 and 1690 sft<br/>- No instalment payments till TOP<br/>- Developer : Vyco Pte Ltd<br/>- Marketing Agent : REAMX<br/><i><font color="black">- The </font></i></font><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Straits Times, S27 - advertisement</font></i><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="2">Parc Mackenzie<br/></font></u></b><font face="Arial" size="2">- 42 units of Freehold apartments<br/>- Bukit Timah Road/Mackenzie Road<br/>- 9 mins from orchard road and netwon circuls<br/>- Little india MRT Station<br/>- Developer : Yanlord Development<br/>- Marketing Agent : Citicorp (S) Pte Ltd<br/><i><font color="black">- The </font></i></font><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Straits Times, P6 - advertisement</font></i><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Ivory</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Close proximity to future Paya Lebar Central<br/>- Collection of 20 freehold units<br/>- From $690 psf<br/>- Showroom at 15 Ceylon/Onan Road<br/>- facilities includes a Jacuzzi, gym, swimming pool and BBQ pit<br/>- Close to Parkway Parade and Katong eateries</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Expected TOP: Dec 2012- Developer: Oxley</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" size="2">- The Straits Times, P7 – advertisement</font></i><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Shelford Suites </font></u></b><font color="black"></font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- 77 freehold units</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Private lift lobby for all units</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Conferred the BCA Green Mark GoldPlus Award </font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Approved deferred payment scheme</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Developer: City Developments</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Marketing agents: CBRE, Savills</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Straits Times, P20 - advertisement</font></i><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Charlton Villas</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2">- 39 Strata Terraces &amp; 4 Semi-Ds<br/>- 4 bedrooms ranging from 2,734 sqft to 4,026 sqft<br/>- 5 mins walk to Kovan MRT, heartland Mall<br/>- Showflats at Charlton Lane<br/>- Developer : Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd<br/>- Marketing agent : Huttons<br/><i>- The Straits Times, S32– advertisement</i></font><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Versilia on Haig</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2">- Near future Paya Lebar Central<br/>- 128 freehold condo. units<br/>- 3 bedroom from $985,000<br/>- Close proximity <br/>- Showflat at Ipoh Lane<br/>- Developer : Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd<br/>- Marketing agents : DTZ, HSR<br/><i>- The Straits Times, P32 - advertisement</i></font><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Woodsville28<br/></font></u></b><font face="Arial" size="2">- 110 exclusive units</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2">- Near Potong Pasir MRT Station<br/>- 2 to 3+1 bedroom apartments and 2 penthouses with private jet pool<br/>- 36m lap pool, spa pool, gym &amp; BBQ<br/>- Within 1Km from st. andew’s village<br/>- Showflat at Woodsville Close<br/>- Developer : Frasers Centerpoint</font><font face="Arial"><br/></font><i><font face="Arial" size="2">- The Straits Times, P36 - advertisement</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">37 Chancery Lane<br/></font></u></b><font face="Arial" size="2">-</font><font face="Arial" size="2"> New Launch, Early Bird discount &amp; Deferred payment scheme</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2">- Freehold cluster bungalows with individual swimming pool<br/>- 4 ultra modern and exlusive 3-storey + basement cluster bungalows<br/>- private swimming pool<br/>- finished from Bulthaup, Hansgrohe, Duravit and Miele<br/>- Exhibition at Hollandse Club @ 22 Camden Park<br/>- Developer : Chancery Land Pte Ltd<br/>- Marketing agent : CBRE<br/><i>- The Straits Times, H7 - advertisement</i></font><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Livia</font></u></b><font color="black"></font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Attractively priced 3 bedroom apts from $797K ($628 psf)</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Pasir Ris Drive 1</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- 2-4 bedroom units and penthouses</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Exciting activity zones for family</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Tenure: 99-years leasehold (from 7 Jan 2008)</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Expected TOP: 31 Dec 2011 </font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Developer: Hong Realty Pte Ltd (joint venture between City Developments Ltd and Hong Leong Holdings Ltd</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Marketing agents: ERA, Knight Frank</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Straits Times, H12 - advertisement</font></i><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">ParkCentral@AMK</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2">- DBSS public housing project<br/>- 30-storey with 578 4-5 bedroom units with condo-style fittings and finishes<br/>- 400m jogging track, themed precinct pavilions, fitness corner, BBQ garden<br/>- Ang Mo Kio Ave 3<br/>- Developer : Greatearth Developments Pte Ltd<br/>- Marketing agent : DTZ<br/><i>- The Straits Times, S5 - advertisement</i></font><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-8-2008 10:35:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年8月4日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">HDB rents still well on the rise</font></u></b><b><font face="Arial"> </font></b><b><font face="Arial"></font></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">HDB rents continued their steady rise in the second quarter as demand arrives from expats on smaller housing allowances and those priced out of condo market. <font color="#ff0000">Average monthly rents of four-room flats climbed almost 10% to $1,750, from $1,600 in the previous three months</font>. <font color="#ff0000">Bukit Batok, Central, Serangoon and Hougang saw major rent rises across all flat types.</font> In Q2, 8 out of every 10 towns saw higher rents for four-room flats, with <font color="#ff0000">Jurong East experiencing jumps of up to 21%</font>. Among the priciest place to rent a four-room flat are flats in the <font color="#ff0000">Central area and Bishan, which command $2,000 or more</font>. Monthly rents of three-room and five-room flats went up by $100 on average to $1,500 and $1,900 respectively. For five-room flats, Bukit Timah, Jurong West and Hougang were especially in demand. But the most expensive five-room flats are still in Marine Parade and Central, where they go for $2,550 and $2,400 a month, respectively. <font color="#ff0000">Rentals for HDB flats are likely to hold steady or even rise for the rest of the year as they remain much more affordable than condos, predicted Dennis Wee Properties. </font></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">- The Sunday Times, P24 – 3<sup>rd</sup> August </font></i></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="1"></font></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">租房或是将自己的组屋出租的朋友可以参考以上价格:</font></em></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">全岛平均4房式组屋月租为$1750</font></em></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">市中心及碧山地区4房式月租达到$2000或以上</font></em></p><em><font face="Arial" size="1">
<p><em><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">全岛平均3房式组屋月租为$1500</font></em></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">全岛平均5房式组屋月租为$1900</font></em></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">因地点不同,租金也有所不同。市中心的5房式月租可达$2550.</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="1"></font>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">55% of companies posting H1 results show profit gain</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">85 SGX-listed companies have released financial results for the six months ended June 30, recording a combined $9.11 billion in profits. This represents an increase of 13.6% compared to the corresponding period a year ago for the same 85 companies. Of these, 80 companies or 94% reported profits. Forty-seven or 55% registered higher profits. </font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black">Business Times, P9</font></i></font></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">&nbsp;</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="1"></font>&nbsp;</p></font></em>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-8-4 10:38:19编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-8-2008 15:20:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年8月5日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Symbol" color="red">ˉ</font><font face="Arial" color="red">&nbsp; </font><b><font face="Arial" color="black">ST Index</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="black"> </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="black">change </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">2,876.08</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red"> (</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">-29.99) </font></b></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><b><font face="Arial" color="black">SIBOR (3 mths): </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">1.</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">01042 </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">(S$)</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red"></font></b></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><b><font face="Arial" color="black">SWAP (3 mths): </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">1.</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">05270 </font></b></font><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2"><font size="1">(S$</font>)</font></b></p>
<p><br/>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font color="#0000ff">办公室租金和占有率持平,企业有转向租用非中心城区的趋势</font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<div dir="ltr" align="left">
<p><font face="Times New="New"  Roman" color="blue" size="6"></font></p><b><i><font face="Comic Sans="Sans"  MS" color="blue" size="1"></font></i></b></div>
<div>
<div>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Growth in office occupancy costs tapers off in Q2</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">Apart from Raffles Place, Shenton Way/ Robinson Road/Cecil Street and decentralised areas, growth in occupancy costs in other areas like Marina Centre and Orchard Road was flat in 2Q 2008,' said DTZ. Average occupancy cost of prime office space in Raffles Place grew only 1.1% quarter on quarter to $19 psf per month (pm) in the second quarter. In the Shenton Way/Robinson Road/Cecil Street area, the average office occupancy cost rose by 2.6% quarter on quarter to $11.80 psf pm, while office buildings in HarbourFront enjoyed a higher growth of 5.3% to $10 psf pm. Cautious business outlook and companies gravitating towards cheaper premises like decentralised office buildings, industrial properties, business parks and disused state properties are putting a downward pressure on office occupancies, said DTZ. Islandwide, average occupancy eased by 0.2% quarter on quarter to 96.9% in Q2 2008. As a result of occupiers moving out to cheaper locations, office occupancies in Raffles Place and Marina Centre dropped by 0.35 to 97.4% and 1.2% to 98.6% respectively. In decentralised areas like Novena and HarbourFront, occupancy levels rose by 0.4% to 99.0% and 1.1% to 98.7% respectively. </font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Business Times, P32</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600">Singapore</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600">'s 'gateway to Asia' tag takes a beating</font></u></b></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">Singapore</font><font face="Arial" color="black"> got 14% of votes from investors polled on what they believe is the most attractive location for a headquarters in Asia. That is compared with Japan's 20%, making it the No 1 choice. Hong Kong was second, followed by China. As for the most competitive logistics hub, China (35%) topped the league, ahead of Hong Kong and Japan. Singapore polled on par with India (8%) at forth place. The poll was commissioned by Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. Carried out by Ernst &amp; Young from February to April, the poll covered 209 senior executives. Jetro's poll also shows that while Japan is ranked the most attractive Asian country, for foreign direct investment (FDI), Singapore outdid Japan last year when it came to committed FDI projects. Singapore was the least favourable in terms of labour costs, but was the second most competitive location in terms of corporate tax. Singapore was rated the third most attractive location for transparency and stability for political and legal environments. </font></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Business Times, P2</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">UIC, S'pore Land post big gains, but advise caution ahead</font></u></b><font face="Verdana"></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">Singapore</font><font face="Arial" color="black"> Land</font><font face="Arial" color="black"> attributed the surge in its profits to higher rental income and room revenue. Its net profit doubled from $34 million last year to $68 million, while revenue shot up 25% to $89.2 million. United Industrial Corporation’s (UIC) net profit rose 63% from $28.3 million to $46.3 million, due to a surge in rental takings. Revenue jumped 59% to $219.9 million, due mainly to higher property sales, higher rental income and increased revenue from Pan Pacific Singapore's operations. Sale of properties totalled $101.6 million in the quarter, up from $41.5 million last year. UIC and Singapore Land are expecting growth in the office and retail rental market to moderate, while the residential market to soften.</font><font face="Verdana"></font></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black">Straits Times, H15</font></i><font face="Arial" color="black"></font></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Stalemate threatens Thomson collective sale </font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">The collective sale of five small estates near Thomson Road seems to have hit the rocks. The deal was inked last November, when a unit of listed developer KSH Holdings signed up to buy Norfolk Court, Mergui Lodge, Northern Mansion, Mergui Court and The Mergui for $120 million. It also paid a 10% deposit. The buyers, however, failed to close the sale despite a two-month extension. KSH offered to pay $3 million as additional deposit if the sellers agree to a further three-month extension. Sources said the deal hit problems when the firm tried to buy a 1,000sq m section of a road from the SLA. The land is needed so the five estates near Rangoon and Moulmein roads can be combined and developed into one large project. This will give a land area of 74,355 sq ft and a gross floor area of 208,196 sq ft. It will allow a high-rise block with about 142 luxury flats each measuring 1,250 sq ft on average. Industry sources said that the SLA had priced the land at $16 million - double what KSH and industry experts expected. The property firm has appealed to the SLA to review the price. If no consensus is reached - and the sellers reject the $3 million - the deal will be off, but the flat owners will keep the $12 million deposit - about $136,000 on average for each of the 88 units. If the deal goes through, each unit will receive between $906,856 and $1,908,491. </font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black">Straits Times, H18</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Father's tough love that shaped a leader</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">Escaping a leadership role in Far East Organization was never an option for chief executive Philip Ng because of the 'conditioning' that he and his brother had received from their father and Singapore's richest man, Ng Teng Fong. 'My father is a mentor but a tough one. As you know the term, tough love’, said Mr Ng. He also said that the completion of its new mall Orchard Central will be delayed until the first quarter of next year. The project was expected to be completed by the end of this year.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">&nbsp;- The Business Times, P8</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600">UK</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> construction falls at record pace in July</font></u></b></font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">British construction activity fell at a record pace in July, a survey showed, as the credit crunch takes a toll on the property market. The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply/Markit construction purchasing manager's index (PMI) fell to 36.7 last month - the weakest reading since 1997 - from 38.8 in June. Any reading below 50 signals contraction. The weak figures add to fears that Britain is entering its first recession. The housing sub-index fell to a series low of 18.7 in July from 25.6, the eighth consecutive fall.</font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black">Business Times, P31</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600">Australia</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> house prices fall in Q2</font></u></b></font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">Australian house prices fell in the second quarter for the first time in almost three years as the high borrowing costs deterred home buyers. An index measuring the weighted average of prices for established houses in the nation's eight capital cities fell 0.3% from the March quarter, when it rose a revised 0.4%, the Australian Bureau of Statistics said in Sydney. The median estimate of 18 economists surveyed by Bloomberg News was for a 1.3% drop. Second-quarter house prices rose 8.2% from a year earlier, the smallest gain in two years, after climbing a revised 13.2% in the first quarter.</font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black">Business Times, P31</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr></tbody></table>
<p><font face="Arial" color="red"></font><font size="1">&nbsp;</font></p>
<p>
<p><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2"></font></b></p><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2"></font>&nbsp;</p></div></div>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表