发表于 7-8-2008 12:55:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年8月7日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="625" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<td valign="top" width="625" height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">DBS launches special interest-only mortgage </font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">DBS Bank has launched a new mortgage product allowing customers to take advantage of cheap borrowing costs. The bank is offering customers the option of paying only the interest for the entire duration of their home loan. They pay the principal amount in a lump sum only at the end of the loan term. This means they have extra cash for investing - money that would otherwise have formed the principal component of the loan repayments. But for the general home owner, it makes more sense to pay down loans now because the three-month Sibor is at a four-year low of 1%, said mortgage consultancy bcgroup.com.sg. DBS' interest-only mortgage charges 1.5% on top of either the three-month Sibor (currently 1%) or 12-month Sibor. The cumulative interest payment on this mortgage will be much higher than the interest paid on a regular home loan because the principal sum is not reduced. DBS said that this mortgage has features to ensure customers are not overstretched. They can borrow only up to 70% of the property purchase price. This will be cut to 50% after 10 years - so the product is only for customers who can afford a large down payment. The product may attract 10-15% of customers looking to take up a new home loan or to refinance their loans. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Straits Times, H20</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Housing agent fees: How low can they go?</font></u></b><font face="Verdana" size="1"> </font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Property experts expect agents to feel the pinch once fee guidelines are abolished next month, but the big question in the industry is just how low fees can go. Real estate insiders concede that fees will come under pressure with buyers and sellers free to haggle, but dismiss the notion that rates could plummet to zero. ERA does not see rates falling drastically as the current rate is one of the lowest in the region. Analysts believe consumers will take advantage of the new system and start haggling, but given the slow market, it is unclear who has the upper hand. Prices have eased in favour of buyers but many sellers are not budging, so with volumes down, agents may see an incentive to give discounts. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Straits Times, H4</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Rising building cost squeezes mass market projects more</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">A 20% rise in construction costs will shrink developers' profit margin for a mass-market private condo by 55%; but for a project in the prime districts, the profit margin will contract by 25%, according to Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL). As construction costs are usually at a bigger proportion to suburban land costs compared with the high prime residential land prices, any increase in construction costs will present a greater change in the profit margins in a mass-market project than that in a prime residential project. A 20% base-case developers' profit margin was worked into the analysis. Rising construction costs, coupled with a ceiling selling price, will put downward pressure on land tender prices. The Building and Construction Authority's Building Tender Price Index rose 23.7% last year and market watchers expect it to continue increasing this year.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">&nbsp;- The Business Times, P31</font></i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Asian prime office prices may fall 10%</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Asian real estate prices may fall further and prime office values decline 10% before year's end, Singapore-based property investor Pacific Star Group, which manages US$3 billion of assets globally said. The bottom could come in late 2009 or early 2010. Faltering economic growth and the global credit contraction may ease demand for office and retail space in Asia. Rising inflation and falling equity markets may also dampen sales of homes in the region. The price declines will bring valuations to a more 'normal' level after markets rose rapidly the past year, said Pacific Star. Japan and South Korea's office markets are set to offer property investors returns of as much as 13% over the next 5-7 years, as they benefit from a supply shortage. Retail space in Beijing and Shanghai may also offer higher investment returns.</font><font face="Verdana" size="1"></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P29</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Over 2,300 applications for AMK condo-style HDB flats</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) project Park Central @ AMK received over 2,300 applications - or four times the 578 units on offer - when submissions closed at midnight on Tuesday. But this does not mean that the project will be fully sold, analysts said. The average selling price for units in Park Central @ AMK is $490-$500 psf, said developer United Engineers (UE). Four-room flats will go for $433,000-$567,000, while five-room apartments will sell for $534,000-$689,000. Developers and analysts are more upbeat about the HDB and mass market private home segments. Developers who price homes below their competitors' seem to be clearing units. Local developer Roxy-Pacific Holdings said that it has launched six projects since February. To date, some 114 - out of a total 165 offered - have been sold. Apartments in the six projects were mostly sold for $800-$1,100 psf - though located in the more central areas. Roxy-Pacific hopes to push out another three developments by the end of this year.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P31</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">UK</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> property brokers fear bank-style jobs cull</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Rumours abound that some of the biggest employers in real estate are bracing for a phase of redundancies which could cost up to 5,000 property professionals their jobs. According to Cushman &amp; Wakefield, European property trading volumes have slumped 63% year-on-year to 25.6 billion euros (S$54.7 billion). Average UK commercial property values have decreased by almost a fifth since the collapse of Britain's commercial property market in June 2007. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P29</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Ascott Raffles Place</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> makes 50 units available first</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Ascott Raffles Place</font><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> had a soft opening yesterday, with its owner, the Ascott Group, making 50 units available. The remaining units of the 146-unit premium serviced residence project will be ready by its official launch set for October. It will be equipped with meeting rooms, WiFi connectivity, an infinity pool, jacuzzis, gymnasium, a fitness studio, a lounge bar and a fine-dining restaurant. The 52-year-old landmark was gazetted as a conservation building by the Urban Redevelopment Authority in April 2007 and was restored at a cost of $60 million.</font></p>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Maison Royale put up for collective sale</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Maison Royale, a freehold residential site in Newton, has been put up for collective sale. Owners of the 20-unit project are asking at least $50 million. Including an estimated $300,000 development charge (DC) and taking into account a plot ratio of 2.8, the price works out to $1,273 psf ppr. Maison Royale is on 14,107 sq ft of land. It is located at the junction of Newton and Surrey roads, a three-minute walk from Novena MRT station. Some 40 units of about 1,000 sq ft each can be built on the site, PropNex said. If the site is sold for $1,265 psf ppr, the breakeven cost will be around $1,665 psf. The successful developer could launch the apartments in the new development at around $1,915 psf, said the firm.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">&nbsp;- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P30</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Occupancy level of JTC ready built facilities hits new high</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">The net allocation for JTC ready-built facilities (RBF) in Q2 reached 84,100 sq m, 2.2 times higher than the 38,300 sq m in the previous quarter. This boosted the occupancy level by 1% to a record level of 94.9%. Of the total RBF net allocation, 50.8% was contributed by the business park segment. As a result of new supply coming on-stream at Fusionpolis, the occupancy level for business park space declined marginally by 0.4% from the last quarter to 94.3%. The demand for flatted factory space fell by 1% quarter-on-quarter to 1.22 million sq m in Q2 '08, with supply remaining unchanged at 1.399 million sq m.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P30</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Rupiah rises to 5-month high</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Indonesia</font><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">'s rupiah rose to the highest level in more than five months on optimism inflation will slow as the central bank raises interest rates and crude oil prices fall. The currency climbed for a third day after Bank Indonesia raised its benchmark policy rate a quarter-percentage point to 9 per cent yesterday and signalled it will keep increasing borrowing costs to damp inflation. The currency has gained 1.7% since the central bank made the first of its four rate increases this year. Consumer prices rose 11.9% in July, the most in 22 months.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P12</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Chinese central bank loosens lending controls for SMEs</font></u></b><font color="black"></font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">China</font><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">'s central bank has loosened controls on lending to small and medium-size companies hit hardest by credit limits and slowing exports. Smaller companies have long suffered from a lack of access to bank loans, and recent efforts to fight inflation by imposing stringent controls on lending have hit them hardest. The People's Bank of China advised local commercial banks that their annual quota for loans to smaller companies was raised by 10%, while the quotas for national commercial banks were increased by 5%.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P13</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Delhi</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> sees slower growth, cooling of inflation</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">India</font><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">'s economy is expected to grow 7.5 to 8.0% in the fiscal year ending March 2009, slower than the central bank's estimate, while inflation would cool by March-end, a top government adviser said. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in its monetary policy review last month cut the growth forecast to 8.0% from 8.0-8.5% previously. The RBI has raised its benchmark lending rate by 50 basis points to 9.0%, the third increase in two months, as it battles annual inflation close to 12%. It is also increasing the proportion of funds banks must keep on deposit with it by 25 basis points to 9.0% to absorb surplus cash in the banking system.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P14</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">&nbsp;</font></p>
<p><font face="Symbol" color="red" size="2">&shy;</font><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2"> </font><b><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">ST Index</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">change </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">2,886.78</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2"> (</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">+26.27) </font></b></p>
<p><b><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">SIBOR (3 mths): </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">1.</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">00000 </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">(S$)</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2"></font></b></p>
<p><b><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">SWAP (3 mths): </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">1.</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">03269 </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">(S$)</font></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="red" size="2">&nbsp;</font></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-8-2008 12:51:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>2008年8月6日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Tough calls in next property DC revision</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Recently a few 99-year leasehold condo sites at Woodleigh, West Coast and Choa Chu Kang were sold at prices below land values implied by current DC rates, and this could provide evidence for a downward revision in DC rates come Sept 1. But some property market watchers suggest that the government may leave DC rates largely unchanged. Any drastic cut in DC rates may be seen as the government taking a bearish view on the Singapore property market and lead to a nosedive in sentiment. Jones Lang LaSalle said that these instances where land prices are below the land values implied by current DC rates are not statistically significant and that neither a drop nor rise in DC rates is warranted. Colliers said that even in places where there is justification to reduce DC rates, the cuts are likely to be moderate of not more than 10%. Colliers expects DC rates to stay unchanged for landed residential, commercial, industrial and hotel use but to be cut 0.5-1.5% for non-landed residential use. DTZ forecasts that DC rates will remain unchanged except for industrial use, which may see a slight increase. Some non-landed residential areas in the prime districts may see a slight decrease in DC rates. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Business Times, P1</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Fee guidelines for property agents deemed anti-competitive</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Existing commission guidelines for property agents by the Institute of Estate Agents (IEA) - are likely to infringe the Competition Act, the Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) said. The IEA's position is that the guidelines are non-binding and agents are free to negotiate fees with their customers. But the CCS holds the view that even if the price recommendations are not binding, they will provide a focal point for prices to converge. CCS noted that the fees payable by sellers are couched as a minimum fee recommendation in the guidelines and this discourages any price competition below the recommended rate. IEA has until Sept 25 to comply with CCS’s recommendation to remove its guidelines on fee structures. Property firms said that the removal of the guidelines is unlikely to have much of an impact.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Business Times, P10</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Single-premium sales dive 61% on CPF rule changes</font></u></b><font face="Verdana" size="1"> </font><font face="Verdana" size="1"></font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">New Central Provident Fund (CPF) rules have sent single-premium sales plunging. The sales slumped 61% to $667.5 million for the second quarter compared with Q1 this year. Most experts had tipped that sales of the products - such as endowment and investment-linked policies - would fall by between 30 and 50%. CPF money has been crucial for these single-premium products but the cash flow was curbed dramatically on April 1 when new rules cut the sum available for private investments under the CPF Investment Scheme. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Straits Times, H20</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Sers scheme gets the thumbs up</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Residents under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme (Sers) have shown strong support for the programme, said HDB. HDB's latest survey, which covered 1,019 households, showed that support for Sers stood at 85%.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P10</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Depositors strain under limbo rock rates</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Depositing money in the bank looks less attractive now with low interest rates and record inflation. Yesterday Singapore's key three-month interbank interest rate dropped to 1%. According to the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the average fixed deposit rate and savings rate from 10 leading banks and finance companies fell to 0.40% and 0.23% respectively in July. Citigroup said that the increase in liquidity may have contributed to the fall in the three-month interbank rate and expects this pattern to continue. OCBC said that with the growth slowdown, equity weakness and softening property market, people prefer to hold cash. MasterCard has forecast increased retail spending in Asia for the second half of this year because of relatively strong employment.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P1</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Roxy-Pacific posts 78% Q2 profit rise</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Listed property group Roxy-Pacific Holdings said that its Q2 net profit rose 78% to $8.95 million, from $5 million a year ago, as it continued to book revenue from projects launched in 2006 and 2007. Property development continued to drive revenue. Representing 69% of group revenue, turnover from this segment grew 75% to $28.9 million. Turnover was boosted by progressive recognition of revenue from six projects - The Treeline, The Montage, St Patrick's Loft, Axis@Siglap, The Marque@Irrawaddy and The Medley. In the first seven months of 2008, Roxy-Pacific launched six mid-tier projects, selling 114 of 165 units despite the lacklustre market. The company intends to launch three more residential projects, with about 170 units in all, by the end of the year - market conditions permitting.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Business Times, P8</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-8-2008 16:08:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>2008年8月8 日新闻摘要</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600">Marina</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> Bay</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> Sands rises out of sight to stay on track</font></u></b><font color="black"></font></font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">The lay of the land may still look relatively flat over the Marina Bay Sands site but the integrated resort will open on time. That is because almost 40% of the development is underground and progressing well. Of the three hotel towers, one has been built to the eighth storey with the other two already four storeys high. The three hotel towers will have around 2,500 rooms. So far, about 280,000 sq ft of the shopping mall - which is around 800,000 sq ft -has been leased. Average rents for units leased are currently at about $50 psf per month. Marina Bays Sands has employed about 300 people.</font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The </font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black">Business Times, P2 – also see The Straits Times, B2</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Property behind 14% rise in F&amp;N Q3 profit</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">Development property was the key bottom line driver for Fraser &amp; Neave (F&amp;N), which reported a 14% rise in net profit after exceptionals to $110.3 million for its third quarter ended June 30, 2008. Properties benefited from healthy margins from previously launched residential projects, as well as higher rental and occupancy rates, said F&amp;N. Property development contributed 60% of the group's net profit before exceptionals.</font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Business Times, P6</font></i><font face="Arial" color="black"></font></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Economic growth may remain weak for some time: Tharman</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam cautioned that the country's economic growth is likely to remain weak for some time. He also said that these are challenging times, with growth slowing down around the world, and Singapore should be prepared for weakness in its own economy for several quarters. He expects inflation to ease towards the end of the year. Mr Tharman said the Singapore economy is still fundamentally competitive.</font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Business Times, P10</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">More financial turmoil to come</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">The ripple effect of the US subprime crisis to Singapore and other regional economies could soon come clear. Unemployment in the US is rising while tighter lending conditions mean less money in the hands of American consumers, the chief driver of the world economy with their demand for goods. That is already showing up in China and India where their economies look to be slowing. Asia's fate rests largely on how the West comes out of the crisis. Action Economics in Singapore said that Asian economies will slow but, for the moment, they are unlikely to see a sharp contraction.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">Writer: Bryan Lee, Economics Correspondent</font></i></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">The Straits Times, B2</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="29">
<td valign="top" width="625" height="29">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Indians seen buying £15b of UK homes over 10-year period</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="1">Indians may invest as much as £15 billion (S$40.48 billion) buying UK homes over 10 years as the number of millionaires in the South Asian nation more than triples, Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Inc said. Indians may acquire as many as 30,000 homes in the UK. Homes in the UK are becoming increasingly attractive as residential property prices are expected to drop 12% this year and 7% in 2009. Prices may gain 8-9% a year from 2010 to 2013, said JLL. The nation recorded the fastest growth in millionaires last year. The number of Indians with financial assets of more than US$1 million is likely to grow to 400,000 from the current 123,000, with total wealth of US$1.7 trillion. Their investments in the UK may be limited by India's US$200,000-a-year ceiling on capital outflows for resident Indians. </font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Business Times, P13</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="29">
<p><font size="1"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600">Jakarta</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> to 'anchor' inflation expectation</font></u></b></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">Indonesia</font><font face="Arial" color="black">'s central bank said it is taking 'unpopular' monetary-policy actions to achieve its main target of reducing inflation expectations. Consumer prices in Indonesia jumped 11.9% in August from a year earlier, after gaining 11.03% in the previous month. The central bank is forecasting inflation this year of between 11.5% and 12.5%. Indonesia's US$365 billion economy is expected to expand as much as 6.2% this year. <i></i></font></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Business Times, P11</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="29">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Sluggish domestic sector, inflation hit S Korean economy</font></u></b><font color="black"></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">South Korea</font><font face="Arial" color="black">'s economy is weakening as consumer spending growth slows and higher fuel costs stoke inflation, the finance ministry said. The economy grew 4.8% last quarter, the weakest annual pace since the start of 2007 and consumer prices jumped 5.9% last month from a year ago. Retail spending climbed at the slowest pace in six months in June. </font></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Business Times, P12</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="29">
<p><font size="1"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600">Beijing</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> revises forex rules to better regulate fund flows</font></u></b></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">China</font><font face="Arial" color="black"> has updated key foreign exchange rules, hoping to boost monitoring of fund flows and stem growth in its massive foreign exchange reserves. The rules allow foreign companies to issue securities in China. According to the revised rules, domestic companies will be allowed to keep their foreign exchange income abroad. The revisions of the rules also impose tougher punishment on people who violate regulations on cross-border transfers and conversion of foreign exchange funds. Illegal conversion could trigger penalties of up to 100% of the funds, according to the revised rules, which take effect immediately. The revisions will assist China in tackling the country's swelling foreign exchange reserves.</font><font face="Verdana"> </font></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Business Times, P13</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="red" size="1">&nbsp;</font></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Symbol" color="red">ˉ</font><font face="Arial" color="red">&nbsp; </font><b><font face="Arial" color="black">ST Index</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="black"> </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="black">change </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">2,834.71</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red"> (</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">-52.07) </font></b></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><b><font face="Arial" color="black">SIBOR (3 mths): </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">1.</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">00000 </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">(S$)</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red"></font></b></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><b><font face="Arial" color="black">SWAP (3 mths): </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">1.</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">06250 </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">(S$)</font></b></font></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-8-2008 17:32:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>嗯,我也觉得最近的有点长了。不过一篇报纸已经被剪的很短了,嗯,最近新闻比较多。哈哈</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>看橙色的的标题算是重点吧。以后有时间会尽量编辑编辑。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-8-2008 17:14:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>好长啊。。。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>简短一点可以么?</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-8-2008 13:49:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>对于今天还要工作这件事情,先宣泄一下!啊!!!!!</p>
<p>奥运会开幕式让我很幸福和骄傲!</p>
<p>我离昨天的8百万toto也只差5个数字而已!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>2008年8月9日新闻摘要:</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><b><u>All eyes on IRs now</u></b></p>
<p>Citi analyst Dr Chua believes that the impact from the IRs will come in two phases. The first phase comes from construction spending and improved sentiment, particularly from enhanced property values. The gains in the second phase come from the surge in tourism, jobs and tax receipts. Savills says that the publicity and attention from tourists could bring in new investors and many more jobs. With Singaporeans almost fully employed, the foreign talents needed to fill these jobs add to demand for residential units and office space.</p>
<p><i>- The</i><i> Business Times, P11</i></p>
<p><em></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font color="#000000">花旗分析员认为综合赌场度假村为新加坡会带来在房地产建设和旅游业两方面的影响。不过说来说去,到底影响会有多深远,还要看他的表现。毕竟,我感觉新加坡的赌场还是不会向澳门那样放开来做。</font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><b><u>Steering ahead with F1</u></b></p>
<p>The arrival of Formula One will have obvious tourism benefits. Some people believe the inaugural Singapore Grand Prix will not only boost visitor arrivals and the wealth management sector, but also sharpen the island's competitive edge and create new businesses and industries. STB said the race is a major international leisure event with strong brand value, and will profile Singapore as a vibrant global city abuzz with high-quality entertainment and events. <font color="#ff0000">More than 92% of the tickets have been sold, over 100,000 spectators are expected - and 40% of them will be from overseas.</font></p>
<p><font color="#ff0000"></font>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font color="#000000">9月24-28号,有没有人去看呀?</font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><b><u>Challenges for property sector</u></b></p>
<p>The Singapore property market has weathered the storm from the US sub-prime crisis, soaring oil prices and overall inflation, pretty well. CBRE observes that the overall market has displayed some resilience. In the office market, there's still demand for office space with occupiers still looking to pre-commit office space in yet-to-be completed buildings. <font color="#ff0000">Transaction volumes in the private housing market have picked up in second quarter this year with encouraging sales from mid and mass-market projects.</font> As a major developer puts it: <font color="#ff0000"><u>Population growth, global and regional wealth creation, sustained government investment in infrastructure, the sharpening of Singapore's competitive edge, limited land, security and political stability, internationalisation of the property market - must be good for Singapore real estate prices in the long run</u>.</font> Investments and job creation, expansion plans for rail network and other infrastructure projects, Singapore's policy of welcoming foreign talent, and the positioning of Singapore as a hub for various industries are expected to provide momentum for Singapore's economy. CBRE predicts that office rentals are approaching a peak. The average monthly Grade A rental value rose to $18.80 psf in Q2 this year, an increase of 43.5% from the same period last year. For the private residential sector, CBRE said a correction of residential prices to the tune of 5-10%in the second half of this year is likely. Knight Frank says that with strong economic fundamentals, interest in real estate in Singapore by institutional investors will return once the current market turmoil blows over.</p>
<p><i>- The </i><i>Business Times, P10</i></p>
<p><em></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font color="#000000">红色下滑线的都是我们经常提起的从长远看房价一定还会升值的原因。所以,如果是在新加坡长久定居,我总是认为,买房是越早越好的。但是从投资的角度来看,我认为除了天灾或人们无法掌控的因素,新加坡抗压的能力还是不错的。</font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font color="#000000"></font><u><strong>7 Commonwealth Dr blocks marked for Sers</strong></u></p>
<p>HDB has identified Blocks 74 to 80 Commonwealth Drive for its latest Selective En Bloc Redevelopment Scheme (Sers). The 10-storey blocks are 44 years old and comprise 669 sold flats. The flat owners will be offered replacement flats that HDB is building at a nearby site, near Commonwealth MRT Station. HDB will build about 730 units of new two, three, four and five-room replacement flats to rehouse affected flat owners. The new flats are expected to be completed around end 2012/early 2013. Rehousing benefits for eligible Sers flat owners include compensation for their existing flats based on the prevailing market value; purchase of replacement flats at subsidised prices; and 20% discount for the purchase of the replacement flats. Eligible Sers flat owners can also choose to sell their existing flats with the rehousing benefits to buyers who are eligible to buy flats directly from HDB. </p>
<p><i>- The</i><i> Business Times, P6</i></p>
<p><em></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font color="#000000">以上是在COMMONWEALTH一带的一些信息</font></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-8-2008 18:51:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[BR]hi.谢谢楼主分享!坚持就能看到成果呵呵
[BR]&nbsp;
[BR]另:changi要建第四所大学了,不知道东边的房价会不会小涨一把
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-8-2008 13:00:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
对,应该是2011年。我觉得直接的影响是东边的房租又会起了。东边是个发展比较成熟的区域,组屋的涨幅应该是在政府的控制之内。早就应该在东部建大学了,虽然新加坡不大。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-8-2008 10:50:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"><u>首先对于昨天参与活动的朋友表示感谢。希望大家以后可以有更多的机会分享!</u></font></b></p>
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1"></font></u></b>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1">2008年8月11号新闻摘要</font></strong></p>
<p><strong><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="1"></font></strong>&nbsp;</p>
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Property market haunted by Hungry Ghost? Maybe not</font></u></b><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial"><font size="1">The past few years have shown that practicality largely overrides superstition when buyers are presented with attractive options. The property market was active last year during the Hungry Ghost. Market watchers say this year’s festival appears to be having a more significant impact as it is largely weak sentiment causing the current quiet market. Savillis Singapore said that generally people are not keen to commit so developers are not launching but there are still many individual sellers. Colliers International commented that buyers might be kept away by the bad news but some sellers have become more realistic after waiting in vain for half a year for the market to pick up. When the sentiment is poor buyers will ask for discounts regardless of the period. They will use the sub prime crisis slower economic growth and so on to ask for discounts. A reasonable discount would be around 5 to 10%. Owner occupiers can look for older developments which are typically realistically priced or check out developments that have obtained TOP. <br/><i>- The Sunday Times, P24</i></font></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Private home prices starting to dip</font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial">Local market is trading at a higher range based on the country's rosier long-term prospects. Prices are being kept up partly by low mortgage rates and the ability of developers flush from last year's bumper returns to hold off launching new flats. However, new sales have slowed significantly, and prices are starting to reflect this. URA showed that private home prices inched up just 0.17% in Q2 and well below the 3.8% in the Q1. Market watchers say with price growth disappearing amid sluggish demand, a downtrend seems inevitable. Chesterton International commented that any correction is likely to be gradual as interest rates are low and the economic outlook is not that bad. Home prices will take a long time to fall because the decline is being led by individual investors. They will be forced to sell when their rentals cannot meet mortgage payments. Investors who bought low under the deferred payment scheme will be able to sell below developers' asking prices and still make a profit. If the market remains weak in the next 6 months, prices could easily fall 20% to 30% with the high-end sector bearing the brunt. Savills Residential said this is an unlikely scenario here as fundamentals have been good and look to remain stable. <br/><i><font color="black">- The</font></i></font><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Straits Times, P3</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">Hope for owners fighting en bloc</font></u></b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><font face="Arial"><font size="1">A forum, </font><a href="https://webmail.fareast.com.sg/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.hope4stayers.com/" target="_blank"><font size="1">www.hope4stayers.com</font></a><font size="1">, was set up by people who are worried about losing their homes in a collective sale. The Hope group's objective is to minority owners with information about the en bloc process so they can fight to keep their homes. The site started in February with about 5 or 6 members from estates on the chopping block. Today, it has a core group of 25 flat owners scattered in 15 estates which include Bayshore Park, Green Lodge and Pine Grove. The website includes a compilation of the collective sales law, legal tips for minority owners and a list of confirmed, on-going and failed en bloc deals. <br/><i>- The Straits Times, P4</i> <b><u><font color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="1">US law firm opens S'pore office, its 5th in Asia</font></u></b></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Arial" color="black">US</font><font face="Arial" color="black"> law firm O'Melveny &amp; Myers LLP announced that it has opened an office in Singapore. The Singapore office - O'Melveny's fifth and newest in Asia - will start off with a focus on the finance, merger and acquisition, private equity, restructuring and distressed investment, and capital markets. The office will service the greater South-east and South Asia markets.</font></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><i><font face="Arial" color="black">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black"> Business Times, P14</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></font></p></td></tr></tbody></table>
<p><font face="Arial" color="red" size="1">&nbsp;</font></p>
<p><font size="1"><font face="Symbol" color="red">ˉ</font><b><font face="Arial" color="black">ST Index</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="black"> </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="black">change </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">2,807.54</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red"> (-98.53</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">) </font></b></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><b><font face="Arial" color="black">SIBOR (3 mths): </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">1.</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">06250 </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">(S$)</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red"></font></b></font></p>
<p><font size="1"><b><font face="Arial" color="black">SWAP (3 mths): </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">1.</font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">14562 </font></b><b><font face="Arial" color="red">(S$)</font></b></font></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2008 00:45:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
各位,最近公司有大动作,比较忙碌,过一阵一定补上。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表